New to Heber.

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

New to Heber.

Postby bdub31 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:33 pm

I moved to Heber around the first of July and I would like to get out and hunt more. I thought I would do better this morning than I did I was up at strawberry and I guess I was in the wrong spot. I'm originally from utah county and I used to hunt down there and do fairly well. I was just wondering if anybody in the area might want someone to join them as I usually go out alone as well as I would like to learn a few new areas closer to home if possible. I can share some of my spots down in utah county also. Just thought I would see how this worked out. Thanks.
bdub31
hunter

Re: New to Heber.

Postby Pingi3 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:47 pm

bdub31 wrote:I moved to Heber around the first of July and I would like to get out and hunt more. I thought I would do better this morning than I did I was up at strawberry and I guess I was in the wrong spot. I'm originally from utah county and I used to hunt down there and do fairly well. I was just wondering if anybody in the area might want someone to join them as I usually go out alone as well as I would like to learn a few new areas closer to home if possible. I can share some of my spots down in utah county also. Just thought I would see how this worked out. Thanks.

Any luck on this post? I just moved to heber also in June and I'm wanting to get out also.

Pm if your interested in getting together.

Tim
Pingi3
Newb

Re: New to Heber.

Postby All Ducked Up » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Hit me up with a pm we'll figure something out

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hunting isn't just something I do, It's a part of who I am.
All Ducked Up
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting