Need a boat

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Need a boat

Postby polobrent » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:52 am

I posted earlier but no one responded. My dad and brother are coming for Thanksgiving and want to do some duck hunting. My brother never has and my dad has a bum hip that impedes him from walking far through marsh. Is there anyone who would be able to take us out on a boat so they can do a little hunting the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving? We will pay for gas, and for your time. There will be four of us all together. Please someone help me out! Thanks!!!
polobrent
hunter

Re: Need a boat

Postby Hunter_17 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Four people is quite a bit of space to fill in a duck boat. Most the people just have smaller midsize 16 foot duck boats and it's hard to hunt four people plus the driver. Then once you got out your spot it would be way hard to hunt four people out of the same boat.

I have a 16 foot boat and it would be crowded to fit for but I may be willing to it depending on my work schedule but it would not be a fast trip we would be going pretty slow in my boat.

Let me know if no one else offer and maybe I can work something out
Hunter_17
hunter

Re: Need a boat

Postby polobrent » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:56 pm

My brother and I can sit outside the boat so there will be only 3 in the boat. Pm me your number and we will chat. Thanks so much!
polobrent
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting