This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.
we hit a little spot today and did real good all green
southern utah waterfowler
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:08 pm
- Location: WASHINGTON UT
Nice work Richard!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
- Posts: 3431
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:56 am
- Posts: 16988
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Minnesota
Very nice I haven't gotten in on very many mallards yet this year. hopefully soon!!!
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:54 pm
- Location: Brigham City UT
Return to Utah Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: mojo1, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest