Just a test

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Just a test

Postby hamernhonkers » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Just testing my flickr account and trying to learn how to use it :biggrin:

Last edited by hamernhonkers on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Re: Just a test

Postby hamernhonkers » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Last edited by hamernhonkers on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby Spry Yellowdog » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Just wondering is it ok to shoot that first bird if only steel shot is used? :smile:

Spry
With a Dog...You never hunt alone.
Spry Yellowdog
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Spry Yellowdog wrote:Just wondering is it ok to shoot that first bird if only steel shot is used? :smile:

Spry

:lol3: :beer: :lol3:

Well at least my pics look better now. Dam photobucket degrades them so bad :mad:
Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby Factor 8 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Hamer,
I with ya on the degrading. Does Flickr work the same way as photobucket? Perhaps it's time for me to change as well.
Factor 8
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Factor 8 wrote:Hamer,
I with ya on the degrading. Does Flickr work the same way as photobucket? Perhaps it's time for me to change as well.

Its very close. Just a couple differences minor differences but very similar. The nice part is you can load your photo at full resolution and it will not compress it like photobucket. If I made my feed public you could click on one of the pics and see it full resolution and full screen. It sure makes a difference man.

Here is one of the breaks set I took and then hosted on photobucket. You can really see the difference I think. If you look close at this one it is just full of noise and color is crap.

Here it is from flickr.

Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby Factor 8 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Ya that's a big big difference. I'll have to switch over!
Factor 8
hunter

Postby Factor 8 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Hammer,

my computer abilities are really going to shine here. So uploaded a couple pics to flickr. how do you post them in a thread? cant figure that one out.
Factor 8
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Factor 8 wrote:Hammer,

my computer abilities are really going to shine here. So uploaded a couple pics to flickr. how do you post them in a thread? cant figure that one out.

Click on the pic, when it comes up click on the box with a arrow pointing to the right towards the bottom right of the screen. This will bring up the options on how to share the pic. You will see this as an option (Grab the HTML/BBCode) I am selecting the BBCode and copying and pasting it in my post :beer:

If this don't make sense send me your email and I will screen shot it and send it to you :thumbsup:
Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Oh ya, on most forums you can only post certain sized pics. For this forum I am selecting medium. The option shows on a drop down box next to the BBCode.
Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby Factor 8 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:52 pm

ok lets give this a try. let me know if it works.

i deleted some of the code to get rid of the tag line at the bottom. i think it worked.

Photobucket comparison:
Factor 8
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Looks good to me :thumbsup:
Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Factor 8 wrote:
i deleted some of the code to get rid of the tag line at the bottom. i think it worked.

I like that :beer:
Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby richard rouleau » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:08 pm

way nice there . that looks like a cackler there very nice
southern utah waterfowler
richard rouleau
hunter

Postby Spiraleyes » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:04 am

Thanks for sharing these. Photobucket is horrible for compression. To make my life easier, I just created a folder in Dropbox to host my pictures. No compression and easy to get to.
Jim R
Spiraleyes
State Moderator

Return to Utah Duck Hunting