Fish Springs

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Fish Springs

Postby otisscout » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Has anyone been out to F.S. this year? Wondering how the conditions are and if the birds are packing in? I have a Cabin in the Vernon West Desert limited entry area, And Im thinking about making a cabin/hunt trip before the snow hits. Farmington has been slow for me even with this weekend storm :mad:
otisscout
hunter

Re: Fish Springs

Postby foulmouth » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:33 pm

If I had a cabin in an area that held waterfowl any excuse I could use would do. things like had to check the for cell phone coverage. I got new tires and wanted to see how they were on a dirt road. checking the air quality. looking for susan powell! things like that would work. Let us all know how it was and how many birds and what species they were it would be much appreciated :welcome:
foulmouth
hunter

Postby otisscout » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Is a pretty awesome place to have a cabin. Im not sure how far from my cabin to fish springs though. Might make it out this weekend.
otisscout
hunter

Postby Spiraleyes » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:07 am

foulmouth wrote:If I had a cabin in an area that held waterfowl any excuse I could use would do. things like had to check the for cell phone coverage. I got new tires and wanted to see how they were on a dirt road. checking the air quality. looking for susan powell! things like that would work. Let us all know how it was and how many birds and what species they were it would be much appreciated :welcome:

:lol3: Yes!
Jim R
Spiraleyes
State Moderator

Postby otisscout » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:08 pm

I'm pretty good at counting but naming the species is a whole different story. I thought there were ducks and not-a-duck. If I describe them maybe you can help :clapping:
otisscout
hunter

Postby Wack em', stack em', pack em' » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:04 pm

My wife and I hunted it yesterday and today. Camped... etc.
Wack em', stack em', pack em'
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting