This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.
well it was a good day yesterday birds were fly very well 2 tug boats , 4 gadwall 1 ring neck
southern utah waterfowler
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:08 pm
- Location: WASHINGTON UT
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:39 pm
- Location: utah
Nice bag richard!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
- Posts: 3399
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:56 am
Sent from my Beretta A400 Xtreme
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:04 pm
- Location: Santa Clara, Utah
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Hunting isn't just something I do, It's a part of who I am.
All Ducked Up
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:06 pm
Return to Utah Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests