Been a good year so far

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Been a good year so far

Postby darb79 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Been a while since I have done anything on here. It has been a fantastic season for sure. My pup started strong but had a great idea the first of December to have a snack of DECON. Today was his first day back in the field since and we were able to scratch 3 gadwall and get him in the water for some retrieves. My oldest daughter was able to join me in the field for her first hunts being able to shoot (she has been going with me since she was 4), and was able to shoot her first greenhead the day before thanksgiving and 4 more the day after with her 410. Talk about make a daddy proud! She's a shooter, stone cold killer!
It has been nice with this cold weather weeding out all the fair weather waterfowlers, early season seemed to be full of them.
I enjoy seeing everyone elses pics up on here and seeing how others seasons are going, here are some of mine from this season. Happy hunting all, the seasons winding down. Better get out after 'em!
Attachments
dhc5.jpg
dhc4.jpg
dhc3.jpg
dhc2.jpg
dhc1.jpg
If a man is alone in a duck blind and no woman can hear him... Is he still wrong?
darb79
hunter

Re: Been a good year so far

Postby darb79 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Here are a few more pics.
Attachments
dhc9.jpg
dhc11.jpg
dhc12.jpg
dhc14.jpg
dhc6.jpg
If a man is alone in a duck blind and no woman can hear him... Is he still wrong?
darb79
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Very nice! Looks like freeze up has treated you well :thumbsup:
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:23 am

Some nice pictures :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby loner » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:05 pm

they're some cool lookin pics, glad to see your dog is ok!
loner
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting