Tried it again today.

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Tried it again today.

Postby hamernhonkers » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:06 pm

This time I decided to go after the elusive trophy hen bootlip and I was not disappointed :eek: :eek: :eek:

Managed to score two magnificent hens and one ugly drake. Man I love the late season trophy hunting :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh ya shot two more of these things this morning also :wink:

Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Re: Tried it again today.

Postby Labs2 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Nice hunt!!!
Labs2
hunter

Postby Factor 8 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:42 am

Nice sprigs hammer!! I though we about lost you with the spoonies. :hammer:
Factor 8
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Factor 8 wrote:Nice sprigs hammer!! I though we about lost you with the spoonies. :hammer:

LOL.................I am not racist I will pretty much shoot them all :eek: :eek: :eek: But of course first choice is pretty/tasty ducks first :beer:
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby Factor 8 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:27 pm

hamernhonkers wrote:
Factor 8 wrote:Nice sprigs hammer!! I though we about lost you with the spoonies. :hammer:

LOL.................I am not racist I will pretty much shoot them all :eek: :eek: :eek: But of course first choice is pretty/tasty ducks first :beer:

I just can't do it! I have shot one spoony this year and cursed like a sailor when it hit the water. I've only shot a handful of GE's as well. I had a few chances to limit out on them and can't do it. Sat on the lower BR a month ago and passed on several dozen GE's as they were in and out of the deeks. Couldn't do it. The odd thing is if it's a Barrows GE then I start salivating and going mental. It's a weird deal. For me their is no 2nd choice. First choice of pretty/tasty ducks only.
Factor 8
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting