Duck Hunting Forum banner

New dog

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  hamernhonkers 
#1 ·
Thinking about getting a lab never had one before wondering what kind would be a good dog male/female choclate, yellow any help is appreciated

#7 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
I read somewhere that all the cool guys hunt with yellas, I think it was in the bible somewhere, but don't quote me on that.
^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yellow is where its at :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: It takes tough yellow dog to tame a 12 lb crippled honker out in open deep water :eek: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Ok Blacks can do the Job to :wink: And with Style :thumbsup:

Or just get a pack then you can really lay the birds out with no worries :wink: :yes: :yes:

Ok all joking aside I have been blessed with a run of great dogs and they have all been different colors, pure breed, mix breed male and female. It really has all boiled down to making the investment into them no matter what the color :thumbsup:

#12 ·
Locked&Loaded said:
Acts 10:13
And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, have your yella dawg fetch it up for you and eat.

I knew it was in the bible!!
:thumbsup: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbsup: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

#14 ·
Are you guys ****ing high? :hammer:
We all know that black's are the purest of the breed! Getting a yellow or chocolate is like getting half a dog?
As for getting a female again I will say are you HIGH? A male has more endurance, it doesn't bleed once a month,
and wont shake itself to death in dire cold temps! I also think Yellow's and Chocolates shed more??? Maybe because
there half breeds????
Comparing blacks to yellows is like comparing a KIA to a BMW! LOL come on man!
All that being said my black does have a couple yellow girlfriends but it's a "Jungle fever thing"

#15 ·
blklblvr said:
Are you guys ****ing high? :hammer:
We all know that black's are the purest of the breed! Getting a yellow or chocolate is like getting half a dog?
As for getting a female again I will say are you HIGH? A male has more endurance, it doesn't bleed once a month,
and wont shake itself to death in dire cold temps! I also think Yellow's and Chocolates shed more??? Maybe because
there half breeds????
Comparing blacks to yellows is like comparing a KIA to a BMW! LOL come on man!
All that being said my black does have a couple yellow girlfriends but it's a "Jungle fever thing"
AGREE!!!!!!!!!

#16 ·
blklblvr said:
The big question is, is it the yellow girlfriends or the OWNER who has "Jungle Fever" :tongue: :tongue: :hammer: :hammer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.