TURKEY'S ?

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

TURKEY'S ?

Postby O.D.Lid » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Kids want to go turkey hunting :help: been asking around for an area seems everyone has different spots just wondering if there is a spot thats close to a sure thing? Or at least where we might see some on some public land. Not looking for anyone's honey hole just an area :thumbsup:
If the ocean was made of WHISKEY and I was a DUCK I'd swim to the bottom and get all F!@#% up!
O.D.Lid
hunter

Re: TURKEY'S ?

Postby Toasty » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:42 pm

O.D.Lid wrote:Kids want to go turkey hunting :help: been asking around for an area seems everyone has different spots just wondering if there is a spot thats close to a sure thing? Or at least where we might see some on some public land. Not looking for anyone's honey hole just an area :thumbsup:

No such thing as a sure thing for Utah public land turkey hunting. Sometimes it works out, sometimes even the most experienced hunters end don't kill a turkey. Start scouting mid march to 1st of April, before the hunt, they are not that hard to find, they will be close to that same area when the season opens, but much harder to see, but much easier to hear.
Toasty
hunter

Re: TURKEY'S ?

Postby O.D.Lid » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Thanks being an Idaho transplant been thinking of the Logan area seen a few up there
If the ocean was made of WHISKEY and I was a DUCK I'd swim to the bottom and get all F!@#% up!
O.D.Lid
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting