post up some pics.

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

post up some pics.

Postby Bret » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:30 am

I am getting all excited for the season now. I don't take very many pictures I need to take more. Here are a couple mine post up some of your favorites.
last year opening day

A late season hunt

Bret
Bret
hunter

Postby wa.duckhunter » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:29 pm

Good looking pictures Bret!! Thanks for sharing!!
wa.duckhunter
hunter

Postby green head2 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:48 pm

I need a new camera I went out and tried my new to me boat And had my camera aruond my neck Well I gave That old 40horse a pull And it started Just a tip to yall Make sure your not in foward and full throttle I did a backflip out of the boat And watched it take its first voyage with my chessie and lab as admiral and captian Swear I heard them laughing Then after swimming out to it After it stopped on the bank of the reeds in the middle of the lake about a 200yrd swim I got it going again crusin around Saw about 40 geese in the reeds so i took the boat over to them too see how the lab pup would act Well she likes them she jumped out of the boat going about 30mph So she got to swim about the same distance as I did My turn to laugh Got back to the dock went to take a picture of the dogs in the boat and realized I lost it in the lake While practiceing for the olyimpic diving team WHAT A DAY It had pics of a huge buck I had seen around my house 6x7 around 36 in wide biggeset buck I have ever seen in my life So when i get my new one i will post some pics
Last edited by green head2 on Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green head2
hunter

nice

Postby luckeyduck69 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:15 pm

those are Good looking ducks Bret. i hope i get some this year. last year i had truble geting them two come in close enuf. but i think this year ile get some. ile post them up when i do. :salude: :thumbsup: :salude:
luckeyduck69
hunter

Postby Bret » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:15 pm

Thank you for the compliments and Greanhead you crack me right up that is to funny. Well I could use a new camera as well. I still have old school 35 mm.

Bret
Bret
hunter

Postby green head2 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:52 pm

Bret my wife did not think it was too funny :hammering: Ya see my wife told me not too take it or the dogs Im like a five year old so I snuck it She had bought this new one in march because I left the last one on the bank last december And it snowed that night And when I got back the next morning it was ruined Im not allowed to play with fire or electronics in my house or in the kitchen she bought me this laptop so I would not crash the family computer again Funny thing is I have had This for about 4 mos still havent crashed it So mabey its the kids hmmmm She rads this sometimes So Im not going to blame her :withstupid:
green head2
hunter

Postby Bret » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:34 pm

too much ...... :laughing: my wife doesn't let me play with anything without supervision either. I will lose it or break it.

Bret

:toofunny:
Bret
hunter

Postby green head2 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:40 pm

Glad to hear Im not the only one :salude:
green head2
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting