Stamps

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Stamps

Postby firebird » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:46 pm

In order to scratch the duck hunting itch I went to the post office today and bought my federal duck stamp. Was thinking I might get my HIP number later today. I remember some years trying to accomplish both tasks the night before with poor success!
There is no help for this kind of insanity. I'm just a duck hunter, and should not be held accountable for all my actions between October 1st and freeze-up. Gordon MacQuarrie
firebird
hunter

Postby green head2 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:31 pm

I think most every year I can remember buying mine the night before also and I have to drive 15 to 100 miles to get one If gunnison dont have them then salina then richfield then manti post offices Last year I drove to walmart in wvc off of 5600w At 1100pm to get one boy was I tired the next day hunting I think i will get mine tomorrow after my plane lands The first place I will go before I go home And get my hip# now Thanks for the reminder
green head2
hunter

Postby Bret » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:11 am

I bought one too. Unfortunatly the the $^%&^#%$ at the P.O. sold me last years stamp I guess I should have looked at it. I hope they will exchange it.
Bret
hunter

Postby green head2 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:40 pm

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :oops: Im sorry but that is too funny Im sure And hope they will :toofunny: Bret dont feel to bad I forgot my plane ticket And did not realize it until I got to LAX So now Im driving home been wating 5hrs for a load And still wating
green head2
hunter

Postby Bret » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:46 pm

Forgot your ticket? That is terrible. :laughing:

Bret
Bret
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting