shout out to UTAH!!

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

shout out to UTAH!!

Postby honer » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:17 am

bad news everyone!!! i applied for the job and they liked my resume. i guess they had the old beer goggles on pretty thick when they were looking it over huh? in case everyone is wondering what i am talking about........ take a look and see what it says under utah moderator. i'm just messing around with everyone. i know that utahsprig and carp are white as ghosts right now as the horror of me being the moderator sets in. they gave me the crash coarse on being moderator, and it was basically "have fun and let everyone else have fun too." so as the hunt bares down on us, may i raise a toast to everyone, wish everyone good luck, and lets all have some fun!!!
honer
State Moderator

Postby Bret » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:48 am

:salude: here here

bret
Bret
hunter

Postby UtahSprig » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:28 pm

Congratulations!!! Now that we have a moderator I'll assume Carp get things under control :thumbsup:

Honer, good to have you onboard. We'll try and keep it mellow enough that you don't have to spend all day moderating this place :laughing: .

Tyler
UtahSprig
hunter

Postby honer » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:29 pm

under control for carp is about 10 feet past the line of control for most! :toofunny:
i'm not sure if you guys have access to the moderators forum or not, but for a good laugh you guys should check it out. talk about a bunch of people who think they are way more important then they really are.....wow is all i can say. needless to say i have already been in there making people mad and leaving bad tastes in their mouths. i told them that they remind me of pro wrestlers......just ranting and raving a scripted line. they told me i had made a bad first impression. oh well, i didn't go there to make friends, it is a requirement.
honer
State Moderator

Postby green head2 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:54 pm

:toofunny: Its a requirement to be buddys with the other mods really? Good luck I have noticed a few of the mods are the ones starting some of the arguments Or kinda threating When you dont agree with their opinon or advice I like this place There is a good variety of information But I imagine one day they will ban me for disagreeing with them :smile:
green head2
hunter

Postby green head2 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:57 pm

Oh yeah :thumbsup: on the new mod position :salude: Plan on seeing seeing a few PMs from ya :laughing: :cool:
green head2
hunter

Postby honer » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:35 am

hey greenhead2, have you ever hunted on gunnison resevior? i went water skiing there what seems like a life time ago, and if memory serves me, there were a bunch of geese on it. when i saw you were from centerfield i figured you might be in the know.
honer
State Moderator

Postby green head2 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:51 am

I have and do It can get very shallow over night really It is also privetly owned But the state owns the damn And there is some BLM ground there I dont know if it is true or not But I heard some guys where being kicked off there last year I never had a problem though As you remeber there is no cover around So to hunt it you need a boat with a blind But like I said It can get shallow real fast If you or any of you guys ever want to hunt it Call me first I only live about 3 miles from there I can check the water depth for you Im home usually from los angeles on thursdays It would be no problem
green head2
hunter

Postby UtahSprig » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:16 pm

Honer,

Sounds like a typical moderator forum to me. I used to mod the utah page on the refuge and most of the folks were good people, but there were a couple that were waaaaay to sensitive or power hungry. Either way it sure made for some fun yanking their chains :thumbsup: :laughing:
UtahSprig
hunter

Postby carp » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:29 pm

Honer went over to the dark side well maybe the slight brown side. :tounge: Just think you use to be like the rest of us :yes:

Im just giving you a rough time. I promise to be good :laughing:
carp
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting