Bret

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Bret

Postby green head2 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:49 pm

Bret I am assuming that the sound file I just got was from you I did not recognize the email address And it made no reference to your name But You are The only one I could think of that I had asked for one from
MAN you are awsome that sent chills brother :eek: :yes: :yes:
Yall need to hear this boy do his thing I have been hunting ducks 20+ years and sound nothing like him And have heard very few compare very few And I would not say they were better either I thought about PMing you but I thought as good as it was it deserved a public out in the open :thumbsup: I think when you get over the stage fright you are gonna kick some tail :getdown: :getdown: Good job Send me a goose call file I need help :laughing: :thumbsup:
green head2
hunter

Postby Bret » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:18 am

:oops: You flatter me. Thank you for the kind words. I threw that together a few weeks ago when I was originally going to send you a file. I sent it I thought, but at the time I had several "sound file students" I was teaching, and I may have sent it to the wrong place. Any way I am glad you got it this time. That is that Don Dennis custom I have been ranting about. It is not a comp call by any stretch but that was a little demo of what it can do. The thing is just smooth as silk.

It has been eighteen years since I made up my mind to learn to call I have been chassing the worlds qualification seriously for only three.
someday. some day.

once again thanks for the ego boost.

Bret
Bret
hunter

Postby w1!dbill » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:37 pm

I'd like to hear it. I can use it to decide if I'm worthy of hunting with you someday and also as a practice goal.
w1!dbill
hunter

Postby Bret » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:36 pm

Oh....I am sure you are worthy. I will see if I can get one out to you in the next few days. I have dial-up so it takes a few to send them out, but I will get on it. Do you want that same file?

Bret
Bret
hunter

Postby w1!dbill » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:22 pm

The same one would work. Unless you want to make another practice tape. It's been a long time since I heard a good caller. Man, my Dad and oldest brother could "put 'em on a string". Neither was much of a comp caller, but they knew what the ducks wanted to hear.
w1!dbill
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting