This is a great site to post on!

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

This is a great site to post on!

Postby Spiraleyes » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:57 pm

I was just checking out some of the posts about duck hunting on that OTHER site, and I just have to say, I sure am glad we don't get these long, overdrawn posts that totally leave the subject of the original post topic. It seems like everything on the other site turns into a shouting match, putting each other down. Glad we have a smaller group over here that actually respects each other! :thumbsup:
Spiraleyes
State Moderator

Postby Bret » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:50 pm

:salude: I hear that. This is my favorite site. I am a member of five or six other forums and I like this small group. I don't post much elswhere these days.

Unless someone draws me out by saying something about duck calls. :help: I can not resist a thread about duck calls..... :mrgreen:
Bret
Bret
hunter

ya

Postby luckeyduck69 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:41 pm

i like this forum as well . I lookted at others and dident like them. so this became my onley forum . :salude: :eek: :salude:
luckeyduck69
hunter

Postby honer » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:42 pm

i too like this sight the best. glad to know that others enjoy it too.
honer
State Moderator

Postby w1!dbill » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:08 pm

Since I'm originally from Arkansas, I thought I'd check out their state forum today. This one is way more active during both the on and off season timeframes and the folks here seem way more friendly and helpful

I tell ya, moving to Utah was kind a "wild hair" move for me, but the waterfowl hunting and great people were something I hadn't counted on. As my Dad used to say "even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while."
w1!dbill
hunter

Postby itsalunker » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:04 pm

I just joined but i have been snooping around in this site for a couple of weeks. It was a war zone at ogden bay on opening weekend but we did manage a couple of limits.
itsalunker
hunter

Postby green head2 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:44 pm

:welcome: to the site itsalunker This too is my favorite site we all get along here better than on some of the other sites And it seems like we are more helpful here too
green head2
hunter

Postby UtahSprig » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:00 am

It is a good sight, even considering the moderator and the company he keeps :thumbsup: :eek:

I do like the small town atmosphere on here vs. some of the other sites.
UtahSprig
hunter

Postby honer » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:12 pm

:toofunny: :thumbsup: :cool: :withstupid: :laughing: :salude:

if ya can't beat em join em!!!!!
honer
State Moderator

Return to Utah Duck Hunting