hows hunting for you guys

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

hows hunting for you guys

Postby MallardKiller » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:46 pm

how has the hunt gone for you guys wish i could tell you how its gone for me but i cant cause i havent been out yet school has just got in the way of going :thumbsdown: im trying to get my duck stamp and just head down to utah lake and see if i can shoot a couple mallards :mrgreen: i just cant wait for the geese to start flying so i can pull the trigger on some of them..

Daniel
Call'em, Whack'em And Stack'em
MallardKiller
hunter

Postby honer » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:28 pm

daniel, the hunt was nice on saturday, but haven't had a chance go get out since then. i too was thinking about heading out ot utah lake in the next day or two just to see what was flying around. if you are looking for company i might be a good date. pm me if you are interested.
honer
State Moderator

Hey

Postby MallardKiller » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:25 pm

hey i wouldnt mind the company at all i just have no clue on when i would be able to go out i was hoping these few days but since i have school i dont know if i would have the chance but on the weekend i am for sure going out probably just down to utah lake since its close hey honer if you go to utah lake during the week pm me and tell me how you did thanks

Daniel
MallardKiller
hunter

Postby honer » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:56 pm

i have a friend who went out jump shooting this morning along the lake. he got two, but said there were lots around. he said if he had dekes he could have limited out easily.
honer
State Moderator

Postby UtahSprig » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:04 am

I've only been out once, but I managed 3 teal in a couple of hours Monday at Farmington Bay. Saw lots of birds though, and I think once we get better weather the hunting will really pick up and get good.
UtahSprig
hunter

hey

Postby MallardKiller » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:57 pm

ya i went out to the lake during lunch today and just went to look didnt really see a whole lot cause it was noon but i probably wont be going duck hunting cause im having problems with my dad so i wont be going out tell i move out haha but hope your duck hunting year goes better
Daniel
MallardKiller
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting