Vermont waterfowl festible

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Vermont waterfowl festible

Postby nyrnvt » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:38 am

Gang,

I just sent out 1100 invitations for the 2nd annual ducks unlimited waterfowl festible on sept 13th at sandbar state park.
I just ordered 42 dozen decoys to be given away. there is a retriever club test by the lake champlain retriever club all day.
There is a decoy contest including puddler, diver and confidence decoys. There are raffles for duck hunters, turkey hunters and fishermen, There is the waterfowlers hunters party, this is where all the raffles are. its 25.00 at the gate and that gets ya lunch and du membership. Then ya can purchase raffle tickets for the 4 guns, hunters packages and decoys, For lunch we are having hamburgers and hot dogs and saladas but as we did last year if you bring a wild game dish you get 5 free raffle tickets. wear something camo and ya get a raffle ticket toward our gun door prize. We are having a duck boat show and would really like any of ya that has your boat ready for hunting to bring it to the show. On saturday the 12th we are having a kids day with games prizes and lunch, 25.00 adult and 15.00 per kid. Your paid admission gives you free admission on sunday also. It was a great time last year and need ya to come with friends this is a really inexpensive DU event and is being put on trying to get more people involved in du and sporting events.
questions call me

rick irick
802-363-3314
nyrnvt
hunter

Re: Vermont waterfowl festible

Postby ronvt » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:20 am

Rick,

I lost my postcard. What are the hours and can you post a syllabus? Thanks
ronvt
hunter

Re: Vermont waterfowl festible

Postby Foxxtrot » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Couldn't make it. Wife is sick. Could you post some photos this year events.
Foxxtrot
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting