Duck Hunting Eve!!!

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Duck Hunting Eve!!!

Postby VT_Diver-Junkie » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 am

Welcome back everyone who may have left the forum after the season ended, Wow it feels like Christmas Eve for me to bad i have to work noon-7pm :( its not a long shift but its long enough for me to not do anywork because my head is in the game, Where do you think y'all are going to go tomorrow? I'm not trying to steal spots, We'll be out on the lake outside of Mallets Bay, We opened at the sandbar last year, got my 1st band that day in that spot, but there were to many other hunters.. Good Luck and be safe out there!!!
Theres nothing like frostbite and gunpowder in the air!!!!
VT_Diver-Junkie
hunter

Re: Duck Hunting Eve!!!

Postby magogwhacker » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:23 am

I'm psyched for tomorrow, but my @#$%^ dog isn't...she cut her pad almost to the bone partridge hunting this weekend, so she's stitched up and can't swim for a week, maybe more. What kind of luck is that?
What? There's open water? Its not cold enough.
magogwhacker
hunter

Postby Lavman » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 am

Well I am jealous of anyone who took time off work to hunt this week. I won't be hitting the big lake until Saturday but from what I have seen there should be plenty of ducks to go around still :biggrin:

I woke up this morning around 4am, hear the rain pelting my bedroom window and sighed. Perfect weather for opening day and here I lay in the rack pondering the work day ahead, oh well, Saturday will be here before I know it (that's what I keep telling myself :biggrin: )

Good luck to all! Post up on how you make out :beer:
Lavman
hunter

Postby HotDog » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Well it's Friday and my "hunting eve".

The weather looks like 'blue bird days' saturday and sunday.
I'll hunt in the morning and maybe go for a ride on the motorcycle the rest of the day.
Good luck to all going out tomorrow.
Ron
WTN10 wrote:
"Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?"
HotDog
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting