Hello to all!!!

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Hello to all!!!

Postby duckklr » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:09 am

Hello to all that visit this site. Look forward to chatting with you all about duck hunting in VT. I mostly hunt in the Kingdom but will travel over long distances for the chance at getting my limit. Would like to hunt down in addison in the near future. If anyone has any info on the area and how to put in for the hunts there please let me know.
duckklr
hunter

Postby yellodog1 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:40 pm

Hey Duck Killer, are you a wood chuck from the good ol NEK?
I dont think you could hit any ducks anyway, even if they were sitting on the water in front of you.
yellodog1
State Moderator

Postby duckklr » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:54 am

Got more then you did last year. What did you end up with, couple of snows, three or four Canada's, and what maybe the three mallards that you got with one shot. And if I remember right those three were on the water, correct.
duckklr
hunter

Postby yellodog1 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:46 pm

Thats right, perfect breast meat, not a single BB.
yellodog1
State Moderator

Postby VTduckman » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:49 pm

now now, calm down :smile: i hunt and live in addison, dont come down first weekend, SOOO much pressure its crazy. the next weekend is better. mabey we could hunt together i got some good spots.
VTduckman
hunter

Postby duckklr » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:00 am

That sounds great duckman. Maybe during the season we could swap weekends or something like that. Have a few spots up here in the kingdom that produces pretty good. If yellodog can get ducks up here anyone can :toofunny: . I've heard that Addison and Miss. bay get alot of pressure during opening weekend. Have you ever hunted up in Swanton on the preserve?
duckklr
hunter

Postby VTduckman » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:49 pm

No, but i want to this coming season. The only reserve ive hunted is the one in Addison and it sucked. All the geese were like 1/8 mile up. It would be cool to hunt up in the Kingdom. I never even been up there.when i get my liscence i will.(about a year)
VTduckman
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting