Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting
We went to a loafing pond in champlain zone and had three limits by 8am. The birds just wouldn't stay away, very fun my first goose hunt in way too long.
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: vt
Nice job!!! Looks like a fun day!
2012 Season Totals
Canada Geese 49
Goldeneyes 14 "Take-em"
Band Count 3
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:13 am
- Location: Southwestern Vermont
Nice way to start the day!! That's a lot of goose meat!
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:13 am
- Location: Weston, VT
- State Moderator
- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:23 pm
Return to Vermont Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest