Welcome Back Hunters!

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Re: Welcome Back Hunters!

Postby HJF » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:04 pm

vt.honker wrote::hi: Hello All ,I just joined the site today and have enjoyed reading the VT. postings :biggrin: .My season has consisted of hunting for sites such as this one :sad: .I have been wearing a leg cast for the last 5 wks.(3/4 more to go) and have ONLY been able to vicariously: set-up decoy spreads,call-in birds,and share in the successful hunts of others :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: .In my area,the corn fields have been cut and manured and by the time this cast comes off,all of our ponds and potholes will be frozen :mad: :mad: so.....THANKS for posting those PICS....keep them coming..and SHOOT a few for me WONT`CHA :thumbsup: !I

Pictures......here are a couple and I don't have to worry about giving my spot away, SK 2011 :biggrin:

A local girl in town got this on the Tuesday we were out there, the guy on the right is Cody Robbins who used to be Jim Shockey's camera man....He now has his own show and got it all on video, he lives right in the town we hunt also. 23 points and was 221" not bad for a first mulie with a muzzleloader :eek:

HJF
hunter

Postby vt.honker » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:32 am

:hi: Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nice job on the hunt :clapping: :clapping: ...particularly enjoyed the pintails on top of the mallards :bow: :bow: ...they are my personal favorites, and in my AREA( the NEK of VT.)they are RARE (have only shot 6 in almost 50 yrs. of waterfowling).THANKS AGAIN for the PICS :smile: :smile: ....keep them coming...and shoot a few for me WONT`CHA :thumbsup: .
So many geese,so much ammo,so little time left!
vt.honker
hunter

Postby vt.honker » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:29 pm

:hi: HJF, Since you were kind enough to post some pics of your 2011 SASK.hunt :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ,I thought I would try to encourage more pic postings on this site of other 2011 successes :hammer: :hammer: .The attached photo is intended to do just that very thing....KEEP THOSE PICS COMING :thumbsup: :grooving: :beer: !!
Attachments
REDUCED GEESE.jpg
So many geese,so much ammo,so little time left!
vt.honker
hunter

Postby chambo32 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:58 pm

A quick September solo limit before work

September two man limit.

Another quick hunt before work last week. A bonus pintail :wink:
chambo32
hunter

Previous

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting