Hunting Partner

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Hunting Partner

Postby fulldraw03602 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 am

Hey Vt guys!
I live just over the border in NH-walpole/keene/bellowsfalls/westminster area--i hunt the CT river area ALOT (2-4 days a week when its not the rut). and have a VT license as well as NH...Just seeing if anyone wants to link up and stack some birds-my buddies arent into it like me and the past few times ive been left waiting for them (they were no shows) I still killed birds either way but im just seeing if there is anyone relatively close that would like to accompany me..I have everything i need but a boat-i seem to do very well without-although its in the budget for next year. I hunt fields, as well as the river itself (i usually retrive with a kayak if its too deep)
message me if your interested..i have plenty of my own spots-so im not asking to hunt yours (i trust you will not bring 100 people to mine, as i would not hunt yours without you- where we hunt would depend on how the scouting goes and what we see through the bino's :yes: )
Good luck and stack em'
-Henry
fulldraw03602
hunter

Re: Hunting Partner

Postby Capt Sport » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:51 pm

PM Sent,

Cya,

jr
Capt Sport
Newb

Postby trap shooter » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:06 pm

I am new to duck hunting and anxious to get out there. I have decoys and a dog to offer.
Thanks
Scott
trap shooter
Newb

Postby dukk » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:56 pm

PM sent to you...
dukk
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting