Jake

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Jake

Postby pete/pmr » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Well I finally had a chance to get out and get some pics of Jake putting in some work on Otter Creek! We had a fun time and the ducks even cooperated alittle!

2013 Season Totals

Canada Geese 105
Mallards 43
Woodies 31
Teal 16
widgeon 8
Blacks 11
Goldeneyes 25 "Take-em"
Buffleheads 4
Bluebills 1
snows 27
Band Count 5
pete/pmr
hunter

Re: Jake

Postby HOPIN4ABOAT » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Nice lookin pup yah got there and looks like a great time
Montanafowler wrote:check the jiblets real good, nothing scarier than seeing a bug biting your balls :lol3:
HOPIN4ABOAT
hunter

Postby vt.honker » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:14 am

:hi: Hi Pete,I just joined the site yesterday and have enjoyed reading the Vt. posts and in particular your pics! I live in the NEK and have been in a leg cast since before our Conn.River Zone opening(5 weeks in the cast now/3 more to go) :mad: :mad: .Consequently my season has consisted of vicariously :setting-out decoys,calling-in birds and enjoying the success of others thru postings.GREAT job :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ..keep those PICS coming :bow: :bow: ...and shoot a couple for me WONT`CHA!! OUR CORN FIELDS HAVE ALL BEEN CUT AND MANURED AND BY THE TIME THIS CAST COMES OFF,ALL OUR PONDS /POTHOLES WILL BE FROZEN...MAY HAVE TO START CARVING EARLIER THAN USUAL THIS YEAR...Monty :fingerhead: .
So many geese,so much ammo,so little time left!
vt.honker
hunter

Postby pete/pmr » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:44 am

vt.honker wrote::hi: Hi Pete,I just joined the site yesterday and have enjoyed reading the Vt. posts and in particular your pics! I live in the NEK and have been in a leg cast since before our Conn.River Zone opening(5 weeks in the cast now/3 more to go) :mad: :mad: .Consequently my season has consisted of vicariously :setting-out decoys,calling-in birds and enjoying the success of others thru postings.GREAT job :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ..keep those PICS coming :bow: :bow: ...and shoot a couple for me WONT`CHA!! OUR CORN FIELDS HAVE ALL BEEN CUT AND MANURED AND BY THE TIME THIS CAST COMES OFF,ALL OUR PONDS /POTHOLES WILL BE FROZEN...MAY HAVE TO START CARVING EARLIER THAN USUAL THIS YEAR...Monty :fingerhead: .

Monty,

Welcome too the site! Glad to have you here,sorry to hear you broke your leg just before the season,but once you get a walking cast and can become mobile enough,you drop me a pm and you are more than welcome to come down here for a hunt as long as you can walk about 30 yards,I can drive too the very spot where those pics of Jake were,and where I have a blind built! Because the best shooting from that blind will not be until all the other spots freeze up!
Here is a picture of the blind!

2013 Season Totals

Canada Geese 105
Mallards 43
Woodies 31
Teal 16
widgeon 8
Blacks 11
Goldeneyes 25 "Take-em"
Buffleheads 4
Bluebills 1
snows 27
Band Count 5
pete/pmr
hunter

Postby vt.honker » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:16 am

Pete,PM sent.
So many geese,so much ammo,so little time left!
vt.honker
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting