want to hunt weekdays? Travel to CT for birds?

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

want to hunt weekdays? Travel to CT for birds?

Postby bouncer2 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:02 am

Hi,
My hunting friends work too much :sad:
Anybody want to hunt in the Vergennes/Addison/Charlotte area during the week? I have 8 doz. puddler decoys and canoe, but no boat now.
Also, seeking someone who might like to travel this December and January? I have a farm in NW CT we could get access to (no Sunday hunting) for geese/ducks - and a property in southern NY (Newburgh area) for late season (Jan/Feb) goose hunting. I have goose decoy trailer, 8 doz full body decoys and truck.
bouncer2
Newb

Re: want to hunt weekdays? Travel to CT for birds?

Postby eiderlab » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:27 pm

yeah count me in. I have a 17' duckwater boat that can get us around. I would travel out of state as well. I own my own business so when the birds are around I can hunt during the week. PM me. Take care Eiderlab
eiderlab
hunter

Postby vt.honker » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:56 pm

:welcome: PM SENT.
So many geese,so much ammo,so little time left!
vt.honker
hunter

Postby pete/pmr » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:21 am

What is the plan for the Conn hunts? Season dates,and the New York dates? Drop me a pm I am game!
2013 Season Totals

Canada Geese 105
Mallards 43
Woodies 31
Teal 16
widgeon 8
Blacks 11
Goldeneyes 25 "Take-em"
Buffleheads 4
Bluebills 1
snows 27
Band Count 5
pete/pmr
hunter

Postby h2o dog » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:15 pm

bouncer2 wrote:Hi,
My hunting friends work too much :sad:
Anybody want to hunt in the Vergennes/Addison/Charlotte area during the week? I have 8 doz. puddler decoys and canoe, but no boat now.
Also, seeking someone who might like to travel this December and January? I have a farm in NW CT we could get access to (no Sunday hunting) for geese/ducks - and a property in southern NY (Newburgh area) for late season (Jan/Feb) goose hunting. I have goose decoy trailer, 8 doz full body decoys and truck.

I'll take you up on that next season, if the offer is still available. I have a ton of spots in my back yard that I'll return the favor with. I've got a Beavertail 1860 with a MudBuddy 7000 to get around in. PM your number and I'll give you a holler. I'm actually gonna be up in that area the end of July for a dog test in Addison.
JoKen's Sir Lucas Bartholomew - "Lucas"
Tallmadge's Miss Eloise Lucia JH - "Ellie"
HR Tallmadge's Spirit of Light SH - "Boggs"
h2o dog
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting