want to hunt weekdays? Travel to CT for birds?

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

want to hunt weekdays? Travel to CT for birds?

Postby bouncer2 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:02 am

Hi,
My hunting friends work too much :sad:
Anybody want to hunt in the Vergennes/Addison/Charlotte area during the week? I have 8 doz. puddler decoys and canoe, but no boat now.
Also, seeking someone who might like to travel this December and January? I have a farm in NW CT we could get access to (no Sunday hunting) for geese/ducks - and a property in southern NY (Newburgh area) for late season (Jan/Feb) goose hunting. I have goose decoy trailer, 8 doz full body decoys and truck.
bouncer2
Newb

Re: want to hunt weekdays? Travel to CT for birds?

Postby eiderlab » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:27 pm

yeah count me in. I have a 17' duckwater boat that can get us around. I would travel out of state as well. I own my own business so when the birds are around I can hunt during the week. PM me. Take care Eiderlab
eiderlab
hunter

Postby vt.honker » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:56 pm

:welcome: PM SENT.
So many geese,so much ammo,so little time left!
vt.honker
hunter

Postby pete/pmr » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:21 am

What is the plan for the Conn hunts? Season dates,and the New York dates? Drop me a pm I am game!
2014 Season Totals

Canada Geese 25
Mallards 12
Woodies 15
Teal 8
widgeon 0
Blacks 6
Goldeneyes 0
Buffleheads 0
Bluebills 0
snows 0
Band Count 0

"Take'em"
pete/pmr
hunter

Postby h2o dog » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:15 pm

bouncer2 wrote:Hi,
My hunting friends work too much :sad:
Anybody want to hunt in the Vergennes/Addison/Charlotte area during the week? I have 8 doz. puddler decoys and canoe, but no boat now.
Also, seeking someone who might like to travel this December and January? I have a farm in NW CT we could get access to (no Sunday hunting) for geese/ducks - and a property in southern NY (Newburgh area) for late season (Jan/Feb) goose hunting. I have goose decoy trailer, 8 doz full body decoys and truck.

I'll take you up on that next season, if the offer is still available. I have a ton of spots in my back yard that I'll return the favor with. I've got a Beavertail 1860 with a MudBuddy 7000 to get around in. PM your number and I'll give you a holler. I'm actually gonna be up in that area the end of July for a dog test in Addison.
JoKen's Sir Lucas Bartholomew - "Lucas"
Tallmadge's Miss Eloise Lucia JH - "Ellie"
HR Tallmadge's Spirit of Light SH - "Boggs"
h2o dog
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting