Duck Hunters at UVM

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Duck Hunters at UVM

Postby Burlingtonblaster » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 am

Whats up gang, I've been reading these forums for the past few years and dropping my two cents in every now and again. I first started hunting my freshmen year with no more then 12 decoys, no calls, a pair of second generation waders an old canoe and a rusty shotgun. Sense my first year my skills have dramatically increased (not to say Im a duck commander by any means) but I have found a true love and passion for the sport that has motivated me to get out in the swamps and do some exploring. Over the past few years with my gear set has increased as well and I have come to a point in my senior year where I feel comfortable enough to give other students or really anybody around my age group (18-25) an opportunity to see some birds. Whether you've been duck hunting your entire life in another state and aren't familiar enough with the area, just need a hunting buddy, or are just getting started it doesn't really matter. My only requirements are that you be properly licensed, hunt ethically, have a pair of waders (I have an old pair worse come to worse) and a shotgun. Im not promising a bag limit or even a bird in the bag but I can guarantee we will sure as hell have a good time. If you have a car or truck with a trailer hitch thats a HUGE +. If this strikes your interest, just send me a PM and we can work something out. If you live on campus and are worried about your firearm you could always leave it at my apartment with your own trigger lock I can assure you it will be safe without an issue. So happy hunting and hopefully I'll hear from a few like minded people. :beer: Cheers!

Side note... I typed this quickly as a distraction from my homework so if my grammar is terrible don't jude :lol3:
When people ask me what my favorite season in Vermont is, I simply reply. Duck
Burlingtonblaster
hunter

Re: Duck Hunters at UVM

Postby bradroy55 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:25 am

PM Sent!
bradroy55
hunter

Re: Duck Hunters at UVM

Postby ASC » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:54 am

Hey,

I tried to send a PM, but I'm not sure if it sent.

AC
ASC
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting