coming north for thanksgiving

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

coming north for thanksgiving

Postby rhody hunter » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 am

I will be up in the Williston area visiting the in-laws over thanksgiving and was looking for a hunt. If any of you fellow duck hunters are planning to hunt those days and would take fellow duck lover out that would be awesome.Or some tips on were I might go myself. I have been up there a few times lately and would really like to get to know some of you guys and do some hunting. I live on a small island off the coast of Rhode Island and love duck hunting.We have an over abundance of deer out here and our season goes into Feb., maybe a trade,duck hunt with you deer hunt out here? Thanks for any info you guys could give.
rhody hunter
hunter

Re: coming north for thanksgiving

Postby pete/pmr » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:39 pm

I use to live in Cranston,East Providence,and use to love to go down to Providence bay when the older men would be down there shooting ducks there was a place called Squantum Mens Club,and they use to duck hunt down there alot,was alot of fun back then! Early 70's-to late 70's,but have not been back to RI since then! Are we talking about Block Island?
2013 Season Totals

Canada Geese 105
Mallards 43
Woodies 31
Teal 16
widgeon 8
Blacks 11
Goldeneyes 25 "Take-em"
Buffleheads 4
Bluebills 1
snows 27
Band Count 5
pete/pmr
hunter

Re: coming north for thanksgiving

Postby RangerX » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 am

rhody hunter wrote:I will be up in the Williston area visiting the in-laws over thanksgiving and was looking for a hunt. If any of you fellow duck hunters are planning to hunt those days and would take fellow duck lover out that would be awesome.Or some tips on were I might go myself. I have been up there a few times lately and would really like to get to know some of you guys and do some hunting. I live on a small island off the coast of Rhode Island and love duck hunting.We have an over abundance of deer out here and our season goes into Feb., maybe a trade,duck hunt with you deer hunt out here? Thanks for any info you guys could give.

I'll have that entire week off to hunt... I can take you out. Shoot me a PM and we'll figure out specifics...
RangerX
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting