coming north for thanksgiving

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

coming north for thanksgiving

Postby rhody hunter » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 am

I will be up in the Williston area visiting the in-laws over thanksgiving and was looking for a hunt. If any of you fellow duck hunters are planning to hunt those days and would take fellow duck lover out that would be awesome.Or some tips on were I might go myself. I have been up there a few times lately and would really like to get to know some of you guys and do some hunting. I live on a small island off the coast of Rhode Island and love duck hunting.We have an over abundance of deer out here and our season goes into Feb., maybe a trade,duck hunt with you deer hunt out here? Thanks for any info you guys could give.
rhody hunter
Newb

Remove Advertisements

DuckHuntingChat.com
Advertisement

Re: coming north for thanksgiving

Postby pete/pmr » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:39 pm

I use to live in Cranston,East Providence,and use to love to go down to Providence bay when the older men would be down there shooting ducks there was a place called Squantum Mens Club,and they use to duck hunt down there alot,was alot of fun back then! Early 70's-to late 70's,but have not been back to RI since then! Are we talking about Block Island?
2016 Season Totals

Canada Geese 147
Mallards 35
Woodies 64
Teal 21
Blacks 19
Goldeneyes 25
Buffleheads 1
Bluebills 3
snows 54
Band Count 5 goose,3 duck

Take'em
pete/pmr
hunter

Re: coming north for thanksgiving

Postby RangerX » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 am

rhody hunter wrote:I will be up in the Williston area visiting the in-laws over thanksgiving and was looking for a hunt. If any of you fellow duck hunters are planning to hunt those days and would take fellow duck lover out that would be awesome.Or some tips on were I might go myself. I have been up there a few times lately and would really like to get to know some of you guys and do some hunting. I live on a small island off the coast of Rhode Island and love duck hunting.We have an over abundance of deer out here and our season goes into Feb., maybe a trade,duck hunt with you deer hunt out here? Thanks for any info you guys could give.

I'll have that entire week off to hunt... I can take you out. Shoot me a PM and we'll figure out specifics...
RangerX
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting