NR License question

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

NR License question

Postby EKavanagh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Do you need a $50 small game license or $100 regular license as a non-resident to hunt waterfowl?

Thanks for the help.

Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Remove Advertisements

Re: NR License question

Postby Rubber Hook » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:53 pm

just small game for waterfowl
Rubber Hook
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:21 pm

Re: NR License question

Postby vt.honker » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:59 am

X-2...WHAT HE SAID :yes: :yes:
So many geese,so much ammo,so little time left!
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:38 am
Location: NEK-Vt.

Re: NR License question

Postby joyfulsound866 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:28 am

in Vermont you may need a Vermont non-resident hunting license ($100, but not completely sure if you need it), a Vermont Waterfowl stamp ($7.50), obviously the Federal Waterfowl stamp ($15), and you will need to register for a Vermont Harvest Inventory Program number (HIP number) (free).
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:35 am

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests