Diver Report

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Diver Report

Postby VT_Diver-Junkie » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:36 am

Well I'm new here had an account before but forgot about it and left the site for the spring and summer. Well the season is here again so am I haha. I know its REALLY EARLY but I have a sister who lives in WI and says that its starting to snow there and by the end of the week it will be flurrying out. So what this means is that the arctic is starting to send down its cold weather. So i'm thinking and keeping my fingers crossed for an early Canadian freeze to send all the divers down here!!!! Today tried a new spot got about 8 shots a piece (Dad and I) and he made out with a female wood duck I hit one but the guy about 75yds away brought it down. Well just saying Hi and letting you all know how the weather is out in the Northern Midwest. Good luck today oh and i'm not done heading out in my backyard later on to get some wood ducks and hopefully some Mallards
Theres nothing like frostbite and gunpowder in the air!!!!
VT_Diver-Junkie
hunter

Postby VT_Diver-Junkie » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:16 pm

Not trying to give it away but saw about 70 divers (goldeneyes) today out on the lake!!!!!!!!!!! middle of the state if you would like an idea.
Theres nothing like frostbite and gunpowder in the air!!!!
VT_Diver-Junkie
hunter

Postby chambo32 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:16 pm

yeah saw some ring neck and buffies today.
chambo32
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting