Boat lanch

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Boat lanch

Postby goldeneye13 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:40 am

Those anyone know of a boat launch near crown point or it's equivalent on the vermont side. That can allow a 18 footer aluminum to be launched out of. I'm from the northern part of vermont and I don't know the launches down there but I'd like to take a day to give it a shot for hunting down there. Anyone can give me a int.

Thanks

Fred
goldeneye13
hunter

Boat launches

Postby LBeinhaur » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:31 pm

Goldeneye,

There is a good one right under the Champlain bridge. Concrete ramp, plenty of water. Just turn right in Addison,if you are coming south, on 17 by the 4 corner Store ( good coffee and munches therem great grinders and stuff!! Also the Bridge resturant is great) Anyway, there is also one at the mouth of Otter Creek abut 10 miles north of there. Harder to explain how to get there but if you go on VT F&W there is a map for that area. It's on Ft Cassin road.
LBeinhaur
hunter

Postby SwampdonkeyVT » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:37 am

Hey fred,

There is a fish and game ramp right under the crown point bridge (vt to ny). Plenty of parking etc. on vt side, take a left at sign before bridge, ramp is literally under bridge. Also one down vt 125 a mile or two. Also fish and game, called Mcuen Slang. Take VT 125 east from the bridge, (running south alongside of lake) watch for sign on your right.
Good luck and be careful.

Paris
SwampdonkeyVT
hunter

Boat Launch

Postby LBeinhaur » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:35 am

Goldeye,

Let me know how you made out "Down South". I live about 5 miles from the Lake but usually hunt Dead Creek, all forzen over at his point.
LBeinhaur
hunter

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting