GOING CRAZY

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, callncut, Ichabod97

GOING CRAZY

Postby FEATHERBUSTER » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:30 pm

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YALL BUT THIS WEATHER IS ABOUT TO DRIVE ME CRAZY. I'VE GOT DUCK FEVER SO BAD SINCE THIS COLD SNAP THAT I ACTUALLY SAT IN MY BOAT IN THE DRIVEWAY THIS MORNING. DUCK SEASON CANNOT GET HERE SOON ENOUGH. PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM.
FEATHERBUSTER
hunter

Postby KAhunter » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:04 pm

right there with ya... about ot go crazy im like pacing the house, checking my decoys every day and messing with anything i can to get ready and make sure everything is right... i spend enough time looking at duck hunting stuff on the web it would drive anyone else crazy
"If you have to be crazy to be a duck hunter, i dont wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

Its always duck season, there is just a long break from february to september.
KAhunter
hunter

Postby diver-hunter » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:48 pm

KAhunter wrote:right there with ya... about ot go crazy im like pacing the house, checking my decoys every day and messing with anything i can to get ready and make sure everything is right... i spend enough time looking at duck hunting stuff on the web it would drive anyone else crazy

hell ive had my deeks in my explorer since early september :mrgreen: had to move em out of the way to slap my 5 point in her on friday night though :cool:....duck season is comin but im not wishin my life away, right now archery deer is in all i have to do is walk out my door and im in the woods :yes:. when the ducks get here, they get here. :salude:

....my 5 point, and yes i am wearing my MAX-4HD t-shirt in 40 degree weather :getdown:

I've got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4x4.....we can skin a buck and run a trot line & A Country Boy Can Survive....- Hank Jr.

You do your thing, I'll do mine...- Montgomery Gentry
diver-hunter
hunter

Postby cut_un » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:37 pm

Me to buster, can't wait to get after um :thumbsup: I'm in the waitin mode now and it just :help: can't seem to get here :help: :help:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby KAhunter » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:05 pm

yeah im going to bush the last blind this weekend... scouting out the new place... 10 more days... doing all the work makes the anticipation even more great
"If you have to be crazy to be a duck hunter, i dont wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

Its always duck season, there is just a long break from february to september.
KAhunter
hunter

Postby diver-hunter » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:56 am

oh yea, i just got word that mike saw some scoter last night :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: were goin out today after school to scout a little (and possibly hunt) and saturday were huntin :salude:
I've got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4x4.....we can skin a buck and run a trot line & A Country Boy Can Survive....- Hank Jr.

You do your thing, I'll do mine...- Montgomery Gentry
diver-hunter
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting