Soooo DH, you keepin secrets from uncle cut_un??

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, callncut, Ichabod97

Soooo DH, you keepin secrets from uncle cut_un??

Postby cut_un » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:16 pm

DH, your had a 'dragging party" on Friday nite and you figured you would keep it under yer hat???? Or just drop it like it was not a big deal??? Man. congrads and lets hear the story!!
Congrads :salude: YOU DE MAN
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby diver-hunter » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:00 am

thanks man :mrgreen: . i wasnt tryin to hide it, but my mom just got her computer back up and workin and i just got to upload the pictures a couple days ago. i figured it would be much better to show a pic that just say it, and i didnt want to make a new post because it was deer huntin in duck huntin. but yea it was awsome, 10 yard shot walked right up to me. i stuck my 125 grain muzzy right through his heart, and he was less than 50 yards from my stand when i found him (i never really lost him because really all he did was jump 3 feet high, and run about 35 yards, slow down and fall) but yea it was awsome. i moved my stand, and now i see deer almost every time i go out honestly. its so awsome :getdown:
I've got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4x4.....we can skin a buck and run a trot line & A Country Boy Can Survive....- Hank Jr.

You do your thing, I'll do mine...- Montgomery Gentry
diver-hunter
hunter

Postby cut_un » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:03 pm

Again, congrads on 'de deer" I know we do talk alot of duck on this site ...but when you have news , by God we need to know.... At least, I want to hear it , I'm always good for a huntin story :thumbsup:

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Postby diver-hunter » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:38 pm

alright, awsome. i just didnt want to put "just got my archery deer" in VA duck huntin and have someone yell at me for posting in the wrong forum. :smile:

man, the big 10 is still in my neck of the woods. if i get it, you can be shure that ill be typin on here with blood still on my hands from guttin him :mrgreen:
I've got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4x4.....we can skin a buck and run a trot line & A Country Boy Can Survive....- Hank Jr.

diver-hunter
hunter

Postby cut_un » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:05 pm

:thumbsup: :laughing: Good luck , go get him :cool: You going to take a break form all this deer hunting to do a bit of diver. seaduck huntin, RIGHT??? :getdown:

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Postby diver-hunter » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:38 am

more like takes some time off duck huntin to do some deer huntin :mrgreen:

diver-hunter
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting