Got me to thinkin about 'redheads"

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, callncut, Ichabod97

Got me to thinkin about 'redheads"

Postby cut_un » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:02 pm

With the talk about mountin .......redheads :oops: 'the duck" got me to thinking about each of us hunting in a certain section of the state and seeing the same ducks each and every time we hunt :cool: And I know a duck is a duck is a duck but if we all have certain ducks we would like to put of 'de wall" :thumbsup: would/could it be possible to help each other out ...for the cause. After all, we are staring the whole state, and..... say a guy on the coast may be looking at a duck that is common to that area , it's common there and not where I hunt, how will I ever get one for my wall :help: It's just a thought but maybe if we all posted the duck/ducks we would like to see on our wall, we could help (invite each other to their area) to achieve our goal., Like I've always wanted to put an Atlantic Brant on 'de wall" , with all my trips to the shore ,they have given me the slip. If and when I pop one, he may just go on"de wall" it's just another thought of mine, good or bad , but we can maybe help each other to ...kill that dream duck/goose
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby diver-hunter » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:44 pm

sounds good to me. we have 2 floaters that can hunt 3 people each comfortably. we shoot up the scoter and bufflehead real good, and also shoot bluebills, goldeneye, mallards, and brant. i cant garuntee anything, but theres a good chance we will shoot somethin :smile:
I've got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4x4.....we can skin a buck and run a trot line & A Country Boy Can Survive....- Hank Jr.

You do your thing, I'll do mine...- Montgomery Gentry
diver-hunter
hunter

Postby cut_un » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:06 pm

Hey DH, can you put me on one of those big old Brant :help: :help: :help:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting