24 hour Update .

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, Ichabod97, callncut

24 hour Update .

Postby LEWDOG » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:50 am

OK it's less then 24 hours to hunt time , we will meet up at Hardee's here in Mathews 0800 . WE then will go and put in the two boats I know about coming and head down to Ambush . High tide is early AM so we will need to get away from the poles asap , I will tow her out and get the decoys out before doing any cooking . Low tide is around noon so Ambush will stay offshore all day , Anyone that needs to leave will be taken via small boat . If we should all get our limit of birds we will call it a day and tow Ambush as close to shore as we can get and take the tow boat the rest of the way . I'm not sure if I have enough PFD's for everyone so bring your own if you have one .

Cell phones don't work to good out at the boat ramp or dock but here is my number to call me in the morning if you have trouble or running late (804) 725-6140
. If you get my answering mech. try again at 0900 to give us time to get out in the bay where it will work .
Doing today I may add to this thread so keep checking it .

:getdown: LD :getdown:
A Market Hunter born 100 years to late
:)/\__________<*)((((>{
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
http://www.vawfa.org
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby Kessler » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:36 pm

Have fun folks!
:salude:
Hope to see alot of pics!
:thumbsup:
Keep working......................
Millions on welfare depend on you!!!!!!!!
Aint that right Jesse!?

VAWFA member
Kessler
hunter

Postby cut_un » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:32 pm

Ld, tell me if you need anyhing else I'll see waht I can do about rounding it up. I'll be in no hurry to leave so we will have as long as it takes to have all the fun/work we can stand :thumbsup: Just who do you have signed on to the seaduck blast???? I know of smackdaddy, Diver , fowler and me , anyone else :salude:
Going out to eat a little later but will check back to see what you have to say. You mentioned cooking??????
Are we cookin what we kill?????? If so, I think I'll just :oops: bring a peanut butter sandwich :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: What me to bring some grub????
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:59 pm

cut_un wrote:Ld, tell me if you need anyhing else I'll see waht I can do about rounding it up. I'll be in no hurry to leave so we will have as long as it takes to have all the fun/work we can stand :thumbsup: Just who do you have signed on to the seaduck blast???? I know of smackdaddy, Diver , fowler and me , anyone else :salude:
Going out to eat a little later but will check back to see what you have to say. You mentioned cooking??????
Are we cookin what we kill?????? If so, I think I'll just :oops: bring a peanut butter sandwich :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: What me to bring some grub????

Thinking about safety and the law bring your PFD , your boat flares (with good dates) . I was going to do some cooking (breakfast stuff) but don't know if I can get my gear ready in time for doing it , What do you think ?

You , GS , DH , flint4045 (?) , vah2ofowler22 , OATBED , SWD , MSH and I

:getdown: LD :getdown:

:smile: LD :smile:
Last edited by LEWDOG on Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:12 pm

my boat is now back. I am planning on bringing it after talking to todd today. If we dont need it i will leave it at the landing. I DON'T have any flares. Can someone help me with that??
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:24 pm

Why don't you leave it home this time , GS & SWD are bringing there and mine plus Ambush is all the boats we are going to need .
I have flares for my one boat but Ambush should have some just for the heck of it . In the eyes of the law she is a rowboat , but it don't hurt to be safe .

:smile: LD :smile:
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:45 pm

10-4 rodger that copy you .com. :toofunny: :toofunny:

sorry my buddy use to do that when we worked at MPD.

BOy i wonder if i will get any sleep tonight
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby cut_un » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:48 pm

I heard that :salude: Gonna try too but I expect it will be no use! Too pumped :salude: Don't ya love it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting