oh the weather

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, callncut, fowl mouth

oh the weather

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:52 am

Well the deer weren't move this morning. But the ducks sure where. I wish i had taken the steel shot this morning. saw lots of BIG ducks and a few woodies. Rainer called me to say that he saw snow geese at curles neck. Sooooooo maybe we will see some that are lost this weekend. Who knows. I am trying to talk that boy into takeing another boy duck hunting today. I hope they do, i bet they will kill plenty of ducks. Also talked to the boy that i am calling for on friday, and he said they have 4 snows there. BOy this week is shaping up. Good luck to everyone going. Now its off to work after a WET moring afield.
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby duksndeerhntr » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:47 pm

Well tripp finally talked me into going duck hunting abd the fact that all my deer hunting buddies went running for shelter this afternoon, but i knew i could count on my duck hunting brothers. today seemed like a picture perfect day to go it was cold and raining cats and dogs. we saw probably fifty or so big ducks and countless small ducks they just would not come close enough for us to reach out and touch them with the steel shot. Also got my truck stuck :help: :withstupid: and had to get pulled out so after a long wet afternoon im home and trying to dry myself out with an empty bag.
git-r-done PG styles
duksndeerhntr
hunter

Postby cut_un » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:59 pm

Sorry for the rainy and wet day ...but a least you were huntin :cool: some of us had to work :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:06 pm

wish i was with all. But hey at least i got yall out there. I think you might have been better in the floater about 800 yds down the creek at that spot we liked last yea.
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting