Eastern Shore Guide Capt Lewis

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, callncut, fowl mouth

Eastern Shore Guide Capt Lewis

Postby aarongreen123 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:24 am

Hi guys, looking at going on a guided hunt on the eastern shore, Andy Linton is full so i'm looking for other guides. i contacted capt lewis, has anyone heard of him? anyone had good or bad experiences with him?
aarongreen123
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:47 am

Wayne Lewis has been guiding a long time , Lewis is a pure ES last name and being that we share that last name I would say you can't go wrong with him . Do you know for a fact that he has a Captain license , did he say if he will stay with you on the hunt and how did you hear about him ?

:smile: LD :smile:
A Market Hunter born 100 years to late
:)/\__________<*)((((>{
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
http://www.vawfa.org
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby cut_un » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:33 pm

My opinion is to wait for Andy as he is worth the wait :eek: I know he now has a booking for two for New years eve. A buddy and I decided not to go, if you can make it give Andy a call.
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:51 am

Man Cut a hunt on New years eve at Chincoteague and you are not going ? Why if I didn't have two kids to care for I would jump on that in a NY second . Hunt all day with a good guide , party that night in the mecca of Va. waterfowlers , Talking about starting a new year off Right :thumbsup: .

:yes: LD :yes:
A Market Hunter born 100 years to late
:)/\__________<*)((((>{
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
http://www.vawfa.org
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby cut_un » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:04 pm

I know, I know, I go a couple times a season but Andy booked up so quick this year :eek: Judging the calling contest really paided off for him this year. he ,as a rule does not even starting booking til Sept., I called him late Aug. and the only thing he had was that day. Just decided to stay close. So we bailed. And you are right about "de party" it never ends :thumbsup: We need to hook up and go! :salude:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting