Here ducky ducky

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, Ichabod97, callncut

Here ducky ducky

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:23 pm

Where are the ducks??? I was seeing soo many, and now there are none. Heard slow reports all day at work! Heard alot about guys seeing them, but not killiing them Thursday i didnt see the first duck. And busted my butt to kill the 4 geese we got. I am not sure if tomorrow is gonna be a good day or not. I think i got a good spot for tuesday after class. We will see.

Good luck guys.
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:14 am

Well 22 degrees this morning. Ice in the creek and on one of the pond. Saw more ducks than i ever would have thought. The geese sure have come in. Seems like the geese spent all night in the fields, because this morning they all went to the water. All i can guess is that most of these birds moved in last night and where feeding, because they just got here. Well its off to work for me. But i am hopeing for the best later on this week. Hope everyone else had a great hunt this morning. Especially those rowdy boys in Mathews
vah2ofowler22
hunter

us too

Postby aarongreen123 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:03 am

we saw a ton of buffs and some ruddys yesterday, must be the blue bird days are keeping the birds comfy where they're at. we watched big flocks trade around all day yesterday but very few payed us any attention.
aarongreen123
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting