New Guy!

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, callncut, Ichabod97

New Guy!

Postby everlong » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:23 am

Hey Ya'll. I'm new to waterfowling here and could use a little bit of advice. I live in Hampton Roads and I am told there are a lot of good places this way but I'm not sure where they are. Anybody with any help to offer? Also, whats the rules for hunting rivers and creeks? I have read the Regs over and over and I am still confused. Thanks.
everlong
Newb

Postby cut_un » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:17 pm

:welcome: To the site, glad you stopped by. We are getting lots of folks in your area stopping by and "talkin bout dem ducks" with us. :thumbsup:
As far as the regs. They are indeed confusing. The only thing I can tell you is "Blind Laws" and those things are everywhere. Don't know how big of rivers and creeks you are going to hunt, but if it has a blind on/in it. The 500 yd rule applies...... Grab one of these guys on here and bend their ear. They are fighting the same battle as you and on the same water :thumbsup: I know they can and will answer you questions and "they know "your water"
Again :welcome:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting