Coot Shoot & Rock fishing

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, callncut, Ichabod97

Coot Shoot & Rock fishing

Postby LEWDOG » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:10 pm

Cut Un your right we need to get back out there and do more scoter shooting and at the same time we can hook up some fish . We have until Jan. 1 for the Rocks , so name off some dates you can go and let's get it done .

:thumbsup: LD :thumbsup:
A Market Hunter born 100 years to late
:)/\__________<*)((((>{
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
http://www.vawfa.org
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby cut_un » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:07 am

Today, Tomorrow, Tuesday etc. etc. :welcome: :welcome:
When you are ready, I'll be there. This coming Sat. next it's all good :salude:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:54 pm

Dang I just found out that this is the week off from the reg. season , I have the next three days off for hunting so you are anyone else is welcome to join me 800 yards east of the coast of Mathews .

:getdown: LD :getdown:
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby cut_un » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:50 pm

Ld, the guy that I was talkin to at Tractor Supply had been hanging out on the Eastern Shore, hunting around Fishersmans Island and going out of Kiptopeak !. Any good??? and has just gotten a layout boat, he's going to tow that out , set up, throw out his motherlines for 175 Scoter deks... and get down with um :eek: :eek: :eek: I do like the idea of being "low profile" :thumbsup:

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:13 pm

cut_un wrote:Ld, the guy that I was talkin to at Tractor Supply had been hanging out on the Eastern Shore, hunting around Fishersmans Island and going out of Kiptopeak !. Any good??? and has just gotten a layout boat, he's going to tow that out , set up, throw out his motherlines for 175 Scoter deks... and get down with um :eek: :eek: :eek: I do like the idea of being "low profile" :thumbsup:

Cut I love life to much for me to get in a layout boat and hunt seaducks :thumbsdown: . Now I will layout on the deck of Ambush :toofunny: .

:umm: LD :umm:
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:43 pm

I am going to look at a layout boat tomorrow. It could be my christmas gift. I am a little excited :getdown: :getdown:
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:24 pm

OK AARON wants to do a seaduck hunt so how about wednesday ? It is my last day off this week and the weather man is saying sunny at 43* .

:smile: LD :smile:
LEWDOG
hunter

he sure does

Postby aarongreen123 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:30 am

heck yeah i would love to do a sea duck hunt, i will have to see about getting off of work, can be tough last minute but can be done. i'll check imediately, for now count me in.
aarongreen123
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:23 am

BAD NEWS , the wife just told me that it can't happen this week b/c we have shopping to do and a home to clean . Let's pick a date pass Jan. 1 to do a seaduck hunt , by then we should have Ice in all the holes west of here and everyone will be looking for open water or a warm hunt :thumbsup: .

:eek: LD :eek:

PS: After the first of the year the seaducks will have the sky dark with numbers , everyone that goes will get there limit :hammering: .
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:50 am

That actually works out good for me. Lets try to pick a date asap so that i can try to come. I can try one durning the week as long as its not tuesday or thursday because i have class those days
vah2ofowler22
hunter

saturday

Postby aarongreen123 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:35 am

that sucks, i just got the time off approved!!!!:-) anyone doing anything saturday? lewdog, you up for anything saturday by any chance?
aarongreen123
hunter

1/7

Postby aarongreen123 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:47 am

how would the 7th work for everyone?
aarongreen123
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:03 pm

The 7th of Jan. is good for me and sorry that we couldn't get a hunt in this week .

LEWDOG
hunter

no prob

Postby aarongreen123 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:05 pm

hey thats cool , we all gotta do stuff to keep them girls happy or we'll never get to hunt. lets shoot at the 7th! i'm excited.
aarongreen123
hunter

Postby cut_un » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:33 pm

Toooo far out for me to know anything but I do hope to make it and I would like to plan on bringing my huntin buddy if we have room. I really want him to get into "dem seaducks".... If we do not have the room, Oh well :eek: :eek:

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:36 pm

I'll wait until vah2ofowler22 has his say on the date before I start a thread about the hunt . I did make a thread on AW about it , to tell Bonsai and BB .

LEWDOG
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:07 pm

i am putting in tomorrow that i get the 7 off. Sounds good to me. I am also telling them that i am not working any saturdays until the 29
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby hunt-chessies » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:19 pm

lew dog how ya doing?? I hope this hunt goes better for you then our attempts last year. between the ice and your tailer losing a wheel. I still had a great time. wish i could get up there with you this year!!! save a few duck for those of us a little farther south!!
Proudly owned by "HR A hunters dream of Westwind JH"

I quote HNTFSH ****Hunting is a form of training but not the first wave of it. *****
hunt-chessies
Forum Moderator

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting