Bad PR as I see it

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, Ichabod97, callncut

Bad PR as I see it

Postby cut_un » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:13 pm

:oops: :oops: Do not know if it's just me but...... Have any of you fowlers seem the latest F&S mag. The pic of the fellow standing out in the corn field holding up to fine lookin C Geese. All looks good but all you can see is the fact that he has breasted the pair and looks to me as if he's proud of his kill :oops: :oops: If we are to send a positive message to the "non hunting public" seems to me they could have stopped short of the blood lettin! Did not read the article so not sure just what they were driving at ... but as they say, a picture IS worth 10,000 words or as I see it "waste" of a resource"
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:30 pm

I don't get the rag but it's hard to believe that any hunting rag would put a blood and guts photo in , unless it has something to do with the contents . I do agree that a picture will say it all to a non-hunter . It's like that photo on the fuge of the Xmas deer made out of lights , being a hunter I liked it , but when I told my wife of it she said "That's Sick" and her Mom & Dad said the same thing .

:eek: LD :eek:
A Market Hunter born 100 years to late
:)/\__________<*)((((>{
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
http://www.vawfa.org
LEWDOG
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting