For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.
Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, fowl mouth, callncut
I shot my first banded duck, a drake woodie, on Thanksgiving Day. I called it in the same day. How long before I should get the info?
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:42 pm
- Location: Surry County and Washington County
I think most of mine have been right around a month. The goose i shot in the sept season two years ago took a week and a half. I am still waiting on the one from the goose i shot this year
- Posts: 1237
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:45 am
- Location: Prince George VA
Most of mind have taken 4-5 weeks.
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:55 am
- Location: VARINA,VA
Return to Virginia Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: LEWDOG and 5 guests