Layout

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, callncut, fowl mouth

Layout

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:10 pm

Ok guys who does it???

I have a Avery layout field blind and i love it, thats more fun than one man should be aloud to have.

Now i just recently pick up a layout boat. I am looking forward to doing this. Has anyone else try it? Does anyone want to go. :getdown:
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby cut_un » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:42 am

I've got a spot in mind in which that thing would be perfect :thumbsup: I'd like to get me some kind of one for next season :thumbsup:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:55 am

So are you bringing it for the seaduck hunt ? What brand is yours and is she new or used ? No I'll stick with Ambush , I like standing up to shoot .

:smile: LD :smile:
A Market Hunter born 100 years to late
:)/\__________<*)((((>{
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
http://www.vawfa.org
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:32 pm

Well the story of the layout boat got better today. I called my buddy(who is also a close family friend) to ask when would be a good time for me to come by and get it. When i talked to him about the price, which i was tickled to death about, he told me i could just have it. :getdown: <-- Thats about what i looked like.

I am not sure of the brand. It is fiberglass, and it needs a little bit of work. I believe it is sea worthy. If i get a chance to try it out and make sure, i could bring it on the 7th if you want me to. That way we could all get a taste for it, and see what we think.
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:59 pm

Ok guys played with it a little bit today. Its an armstrong! I think i remember hearing about them before. I havent put it in the water yet. Just waiting on a chance
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting