Duck Hunting Forum banner

Layout

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  vah2ofowler22 
#1 ·
Ok guys who does it???

I have a Avery layout field blind and i love it, thats more fun than one man should be aloud to have.

Now i just recently pick up a layout boat. I am looking forward to doing this. Has anyone else try it? Does anyone want to go. :getdown:

#3 ·
So are you bringing it for the seaduck hunt ? What brand is yours and is she new or used ? No I'll stick with Ambush , I like standing up to shoot .

:smile: LD :smile:

#4 ·
Well the story of the layout boat got better today. I called my buddy(who is also a close family friend) to ask when would be a good time for me to come by and get it. When i talked to him about the price, which i was tickled to death about, he told me i could just have it. :getdown: <-- Thats about what i looked like.

I am not sure of the brand. It is fiberglass, and it needs a little bit of work. I believe it is sea worthy. If i get a chance to try it out and make sure, i could bring it on the 7th if you want me to. That way we could all get a taste for it, and see what we think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.