Got to reflecting on my season sooooo far.

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, callncut, fowl mouth

Got to reflecting on my season sooooo far.

Postby cut_un » Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:28 pm

Tripp made a post a while back on "de types of ducks we have killed" , that was cool! I've made a few new checks on it this year :thumbsup: I got to thinking about all "de DHC folks" that I've spent time/shared a blind with with this year! Here it is so far :thumbsup: Vah2ofowler, Oatbed, AaronG. Goosesmacker, Varina, Lewdog,& Featherbuster.... I think that's everyone and I do hope to add to the list before the end of de season :thumbsup: And we have managed to waste a few shells and have a few laughs :laughing:
I think it's great
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:37 pm

my turn surryduck, oatbed, duckndeer, cut, lewdog,goosesmacker, and i have a feeling that that list is gonna be growing soon. Me and kess are planning on doin a little bustiing. and then the hunt on the 7
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby cut_un » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:05 pm

Fowler, where is old duckndeer, he going to hunt with us on the 7th??? Need to lay some eyes on "dat boy" & do you keep him pushed down in "de blind" as he does not post on here when you are around, only when you are out of town, you guys have a peckin order down your way :help: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Postby goosesmacker » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:19 pm

I think I might be taking a couple more guys in my boat. The head count is looking good :thumbsup: Hey, if we can create a group of Big John boats around the AMBRUSH, it will be like shoot doves in a field.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
goosesmacker
hunter

Postby cut_un » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:45 pm

Smack, how big a boat would you think we should take out there. I know mine is a tad small????(only in calm weather) I think we have some guys that are running 20+ ' boats, and yours will take it. Maybe we should plan on as many (big jons) as we can get to show up , figure two per boat and then a few on the Ambush to keep um honest.
What you think???

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting