If I were to pass you on "de road"

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, callncut, fowl mouth

If I were to pass you on "de road"

Postby cut_un » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:07 pm

If I were to see your ride on the road, would I think you were a duck hunter? Stickers, personal plates :help: :help: Surely you have something that makes you stand out in a crowd :thumbsup:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby MIKE J. » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:19 pm

I think we all standout - We are the ones that drive all over the road when we pass a place holding waterfowl!!!!! :yes:
MIKE J.
Forum & State Moderator

Postby KAhunter » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:52 pm

haha yeah the guys who slow down on the side, stop traffic and rubber neck to figure out what type of ducks they are looking at... but dont be fooled by stickers, we call alot of the guys with all the stickers on their trucks "sticker boys" cause most of them try to talk the talk but dont know what they are doing
"If you have to be crazy to be a duck hunter, i dont wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

Its always duck season, there is just a long break from february to september.
KAhunter
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:25 pm

Well you have seen my jeep there is no dought what type of hunting I do . Kahunter I have stickers and a license plate to inform people that I am duck hunting so they won't think that I'm trying to kill there deer . I am glad if a duck hunter thinks that I'm a "Sticker Boy" maybe they won't try to find my sweet spots :umm: .

:toofunny: LD :toofunny:
A Market Hunter born 100 years to late
:)/\__________<*)((((>{
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
http://www.vawfa.org
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby chspk dux » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:51 pm

Well i've been waterfowling for a long time and that is the first I've heard of a sticker boy.................I guess I'm one since I'll sticker when I can.

On a serious note, yeah I have stickers on my truck: Watkin's, Sean Mann, and VAWFA............Alll of which I think are 100%
chspk dux
hunter

Postby cut_un » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:27 pm

:toofunny: :toofunny: Spoken like a "true FOWLER" :salude: AND
I AGREE :thumbsup:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby KAhunter » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:02 pm

to clarify it is totally fine to have the stickers on your truck, i wasnt saying anything against that casue i have some myself, all i was saying is these boys with all these stickers and what not who dont hunt just try to front or talk like they do... didnt mean anything by it
just wanted to clear that up
"If you have to be crazy to be a duck hunter, i dont wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

Its always duck season, there is just a long break from february to september.
KAhunter
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting