Duck Hunting Forum banner

Favor

775 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  NOVAggie 
#1 ·
Hey guys I posted my Jeep in the classified section and would just like to ask y'all if you know of someone looking for one let them know I have one for sale. I will cnsider trades for a duck boat as well.

Thanks guys!

here is the add

It is not pretty (paint is crap, nothing acan of krylon cant fix). It just needs maintenance work, plugs, wires, brakes, muffler.

It has the 4.0 V6 (bulletproof), auto tranny and select trac tcase (part time and all time 4wd)

This would make a great hunting truck, as were my plans with it. Actually I was goign to lift it and offroad it also, that is what gets EXPENSIVE and I cant afford that.

It is not registered at the moment, I bought a few months back brought it home to VA from PA. Changed the oil, put new liftgate shocks on it, adn pulled the crappy headliner out and it has been sitting. I realized I dont have the $$ for a jeep toy at this time. For now we need the money. $1500

Jeep is located in Fairfax, VA

Ok here are some pics There are more at JEEP PICS

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.