Well,..it's official Skins'..

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, Ichabod97, callncut

Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby old1neck » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:25 pm

He has got to be an undercover cowboys fan
What time is shooting time?
User avatar
old1neck
hunter
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:50 pm
Location: Chickahominy River, VA


Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Actually, we shared a table and Wi-Fi outlet with London Fletcher for most of the night, I knew who he was without looking at the roster. Just a sign of how things have changed in the last 25 years. Nice guy.

I'm not ready to make any steadfast conclusions on the basis of ONE playoff APPEARANCE that came as the result of a 7-game hot streak is all. I simply don't overreact to good (or bad) news in that way, just not my nature. If that makes me an idiot, then so be it.
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: West of The Great Divide/Tangier Island

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tracker Grizzley » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:09 pm

you sure are quick to say how stupid the pick was because of what they gave up...how the cousins pick was not good..sure looked good and helped them reach the playoffs...if you really lived by your words then you would have not said anything until 3 years down the road and then made your conclusion..but you have said nothing but bad things about them..i just dont see it. we go to a 10-6 team with a rookie qb and rb...pretty damn good in my eyes..on another note..you still think flynn would have been a better pick for the seahawks than wilson..i do remember you posted how they were near last in league in offense and all these other stats but havent seen you post anything else about them..come on..go on espn and give us some more stats and make a couple more steadfast conlusions... :biggrin:
Tracker Grizzley
hunter
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: VA

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm saying it now, and in 3 (or 5 or 10) years we'll see how things stand. I *still* say that the most likely outcome out of all this is that we'll look back and say they gave up too much for one player, but I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. Rooting for it, even. But one playoff appearance doesn't do that. Not even close.

Yeah, I still don't see the Wilson/Carroll combo being successful long-term, either. They have the biggest home field advantage in the league, but are DREADFUL on the road. The Rams will get better, the 49ers will stay good, and the Seachickens will come back to earth. Feel free to call me stupid if that one doesn't pan out, too.

But drawing conclusions on any of this at this date is absurdly premature.
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: West of The Great Divide/Tangier Island

Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby old1neck » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:53 am

Tracker go back and read post #12 and 18, He thought we should've signed Flynn. Im sure glad he was sharing wifi with London and Alfred instead of Allen and Shanahan.
What time is shooting time?
User avatar
old1neck
hunter
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:50 pm
Location: Chickahominy River, VA

Re: Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:10 am

Tangier Island Slacker wrote:I'm saying it now, and in 3 (or 5 or 10) years we'll see how things stand. I *still* say that the most likely outcome out of all this is that we'll look back and say they gave up too much for one player, but I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. Rooting for it, even. But one playoff appearance doesn't do that. Not even close.

Yeah, I still don't see the Wilson/Carroll combo being successful long-term, either. They have the biggest home field advantage in the league, but are DREADFUL on the road. The Rams will get better, the 49ers will stay good, and the Seachickens will come back to earth. Feel free to call me stupid if that one doesn't pan out, too.

But drawing conclusions on any of this at this date is absurdly premature.

I dont see Wilson/Carrol going long term either. Wilson is the least of Seahawks success imo.

I also don't think Flynn fits with Seahawks O and was a little upset to see him go there. Think he is a much better fit with Giants/Packers/Saints/Broncos type of O.
Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2
Image
User avatar
Eric Haynes
hunter
 
Posts: 1163
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 pm
Location: St. Lawrence River, NY

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:48 am

old1neck wrote:Tracker go back and read post #12 and 18, He thought we should've signed Flynn. Im sure glad he was sharing wifi with London and Alfred instead of Allen and Shanahan.


Yup, sure did. And I still think it would've been the smart move under the circumstances (neither Jeff Fisher nor Peyton Manning wanted anything to do with the Skins, so there went the first best options).

And once he's done with that, he should look at the post(s) about lacking perspective, because it's especially true now. Here it goes real slow: as of today, it's just... one... playoff... appearance.

You're both attempting to assign winners to a race in which the participants are barely ready in the starting blocks.
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: West of The Great Divide/Tangier Island

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:31 am

Tangier Island Slacker wrote:I'm saying it now, and in 3 (or 5 or 10) years we'll see how things stand. I *still* say that the most likely outcome out of all this is that we'll look back and say they gave up too much for one player, but I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. Rooting for it, even. But one playoff appearance doesn't do that. Not even close.

Yeah, I still don't see the Wilson/Carroll combo being successful long-term, either. They have the biggest home field advantage in the league, but are DREADFUL on the road. The Rams will get better, the 49ers will stay good, and the Seachickens will come back to earth. Feel free to call me stupid if that one doesn't pan out, too.

But drawing conclusions on any of this at this date is absurdly premature.

TIS, the proof is in the pudding..It ain't gonna' take 10 years to conclude that the sacrifices made were just and warranted. In fact..have already proven a sound decision, LOOK at the stats for this guy (rg3). I'm not one to lose consciousness over a few back to back wins, but NFL HISTORY has been made here and it didn't take a decade. Looong before 3, 5, or even 10 yrs. we'll have paid in full and get some draft picks back. Not to mention that Shanny is scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of replacements for injured starters and those guys have stepped up to the challenge. (I mean, we've got a tight end running kick offs back for Gawd' sakes).

We just beat a DESPERATE Dallas Cowboys team, and although it wasn't purty, there's another W on the left hand side of the column for the season, and a playoff venue that's been absent for over a decade.
Waiting a decade to come to a conclusion is like watching grass grow.

We may lose to the landlocked seachickens Tis,..but the sacrifices made are still a worthwhile move.
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
User avatar
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9109
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:53 am
Location: Gloucester,Va.

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:
Tangier Island Slacker wrote:I'm saying it now, and in 3 (or 5 or 10) years we'll see how things stand. I *still* say that the most likely outcome out of all this is that we'll look back and say they gave up too much for one player, but I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. Rooting for it, even. But one playoff appearance doesn't do that. Not even close.

Yeah, I still don't see the Wilson/Carroll combo being successful long-term, either. They have the biggest home field advantage in the league, but are DREADFUL on the road. The Rams will get better, the 49ers will stay good, and the Seachickens will come back to earth. Feel free to call me stupid if that one doesn't pan out, too.

But drawing conclusions on any of this at this date is absurdly premature.

TIS, the proof is in the pudding..It ain't gonna' take 10 years to conclude that the sacrifices made were just and warranted. In fact..have already proven a sound decision, LOOK at the stats for this guy (rg3). I'm not one to lose consciousness over a few back to back wins, but NFL HISTORY has been made here and it didn't take a decade. Looong before 3, 5, or even 10 yrs. we'll have paid in full and get some draft picks back.

Waiting a decade to come to a conclusion is like watching grass grow.


My favorite part is that you're being serious.
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: West of The Great Divide/Tangier Island

Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby old1neck » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Tangier Island Slacker wrote:The average fans' reaction to this year's draft is an absolute embarrassment. Going into the fifth round of an NFL draft having acquired *ONE* position other than QB while trading away your next 2 first-round picks is exactly how 3-13 teams are built. And it seems to be what most fans want, so you're going to get exactly the team you deserve.


My favorite part is they aren't 3-13
What time is shooting time?
User avatar
old1neck
hunter
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:50 pm
Location: Chickahominy River, VA

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 pm

My favorite part is that they crushed the souls of the Cowgirls twice, the second time in epic Romo fashion. That they're in the playoffs is also a bit exciting, but they're still a long ways from being an actual contender for the crown so I'm going to hold off on the whole "ERMAGARHD THERE SO SO aWSoME RGEEFREE HAL OF FRAME WERE GON WIN DA sOoper BOle for the next SEVENTEEN YEERS IN A RO!!!1!!"
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: West of The Great Divide/Tangier Island

Re: Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Tangier Island Slacker wrote:I'm saying it now, and in 3 (or 5 or 10) years we'll see how things stand. I *still* say that the most likely outcome out of all this is that we'll look back and say they gave up too much for one player, but I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. Rooting for it, even. But one playoff appearance doesn't do that. Not even close.

Yeah, I still don't see the Wilson/Carroll combo being successful long-term, either. They have the biggest home field advantage in the league, but are DREADFUL on the road. The Rams will get better, the 49ers will stay good, and the Seachickens will come back to earth. Feel free to call me stupid if that one doesn't pan out, too.

But drawing conclusions on any of this at this date is absurdly premature.

I dont see Wilson/Carrol going long term either. Wilson is the least of Seahawks success imo.

I also don't think Flynn fits with Seahawks O and was a little upset to see him go there. Think he is a much better fit with Giants/Packers/Saints/Broncos type of O.
Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2


Arizona seems like a good landing spot for him now.
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: West of The Great Divide/Tangier Island

Re: Re: Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:20 pm

Tangier Island Slacker wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
Tangier Island Slacker wrote:I'm saying it now, and in 3 (or 5 or 10) years we'll see how things stand. I *still* say that the most likely outcome out of all this is that we'll look back and say they gave up too much for one player, but I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. Rooting for it, even. But one playoff appearance doesn't do that. Not even close.

Yeah, I still don't see the Wilson/Carroll combo being successful long-term, either. They have the biggest home field advantage in the league, but are DREADFUL on the road. The Rams will get better, the 49ers will stay good, and the Seachickens will come back to earth. Feel free to call me stupid if that one doesn't pan out, too.

But drawing conclusions on any of this at this date is absurdly premature.

I dont see Wilson/Carrol going long term either. Wilson is the least of Seahawks success imo.

I also don't think Flynn fits with Seahawks O and was a little upset to see him go there. Think he is a much better fit with Giants/Packers/Saints/Broncos type of O.
Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2


Arizona seems like a good landing spot for him now.

True, there are a few that could use him. However, i'd be happy with his paycheck to attend practice a few days a week and watch a game.:grin:

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2
Image
User avatar
Eric Haynes
hunter
 
Posts: 1163
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 pm
Location: St. Lawrence River, NY

Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby old1neck » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:27 pm

That's what I'm talking about TIS! I've never claimed they were going to the Super Bowl. Winning the NFC East was above my expectations. I love the way they ran it right down The throats of Dallas the last game.
What time is shooting time?
User avatar
old1neck
hunter
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:50 pm
Location: Chickahominy River, VA

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tracker Grizzley » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Its funny that flynn would be a good fit for teams that have...peyton, brees, eli, and rodgers...im sure he would be good there. some of the best offenses in the league..remember he was at green bay..had two outstanding games with a great offense.. then went to seattle and got beat out by a rookie..so russell wilson puts up 3118yds, 26td, 10int, 489 rushing yds and 4 fumbles..yep he didnt help them much at all.. :thumbsup: ..remember he is a rookie..

Just one last question TIS..because we will never agree..You still think that we should have gotten flynn and used our draft picks on lineman or other playmakers instead of drafting RG3, Cousins, and Morris?

Next time your sharing WIFI or video games with fletcher or any other skin ask them about the RG3 pick..They named him captain and fletcher himself said I would do that trade again in fact I would give up more to get him..
Tracker Grizzley
hunter
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: VA

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tracker Grizzley » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Alrighty we our done with the regular season..both redskins and seahawks make playoffs...you make more assumptions and 95% of the time are dead wrong..im begging people who read this to go back and read this thread from page 1..reading TIS football knowledge and predictions are priceless....but keep throwing out useless info..bet you will get a couple right!!

Tangier Island Slacker wrote:Alrighty, fellas. We're officially past the halfway point, so now some clarity can be brought to predictions.

The 'Skins suck, and are right on track to go 6-10, though with their schedule getting harder, 5-11 seems just as likely. What a shock. The good news for 'Skins fans is that Griffin sure looks like a supernatural talent in almost every way that matters. The bad news is that pretty much the entire rest of the team is garbage, and they've got less cap space and fewer picks over the next several years than all other teams in the league to improve that situation. Their coach is still bad, their owner is terrible, and the GM is "meh" at best. But hey, Griffin is fun to watch, so at least the next several losing seasons will have a few cool highlight-reel plays. So there's that.

The dynamic duo of Carroll and whats-his-name are 31st in offensive points, better only than the Jaguars, who aren't even trying to field an NFL team in the hopes of moving to LA. Of teams that are actually putting forth an effort, they're dead last in offense. Again, a huge shock.

The Aints are back! As it turns out, losing one of the best coaches in a league and being caught in huge turmoil otherwise in a league where success is built 40% QB, 40% coach, and 20% other actually has a giant impact. Who knew?!
Tracker Grizzley
hunter
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: VA

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Tangier Island Slacker wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:
Tangier Island Slacker wrote:I'm saying it now, and in 3 (or 5 or 10) years we'll see how things stand. I *still* say that the most likely outcome out of all this is that we'll look back and say they gave up too much for one player, but I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. Rooting for it, even. But one playoff appearance doesn't do that. Not even close.

Yeah, I still don't see the Wilson/Carroll combo being successful long-term, either. They have the biggest home field advantage in the league, but are DREADFUL on the road. The Rams will get better, the 49ers will stay good, and the Seachickens will come back to earth. Feel free to call me stupid if that one doesn't pan out, too.

But drawing conclusions on any of this at this date is absurdly premature.

TIS, the proof is in the pudding..It ain't gonna' take 10 years to conclude that the sacrifices made were just and warranted. In fact..have already proven a sound decision, LOOK at the stats for this guy (rg3). I'm not one to lose consciousness over a few back to back wins, but NFL HISTORY has been made here and it didn't take a decade. Looong before 3, 5, or even 10 yrs. we'll have paid in full and get some draft picks back.

Waiting a decade to come to a conclusion is like watching grass grow.


My favorite part is that you're being serious.

My favorite part is your re-enforcement of the age old adage TIS-

Some people who think they know it all are annoying to those of us who do :wink:
Last edited by swampbilly 1980 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
User avatar
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9109
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:53 am
Location: Gloucester,Va.

Re: Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Tracker Grizzley wrote:Its funny that flynn would be a good fit for teams that have...peyton, brees, eli, and rodgers...im sure he would be good there. some of the best offenses in the league..remember he was at green bay..had two outstanding games with a great offense.. then went to seattle and got beat out by a rookie..so russell wilson puts up 3118yds, 26td, 10int, 489 rushing yds and 4 fumbles..yep he didnt help them much at all.. :thumbsup: ..remember he is a rookie..

Just one last question TIS..because we will never agree..You still think that we should have gotten flynn and used our draft picks on lineman or other playmakers instead of drafting RG3, Cousins, and Morris?

Next time your sharing WIFI or video games with fletcher or any other skin ask them about the RG3 pick..They named him captain and fletcher himself said I would do that trade again in fact I would give up more to get him..

I HATE Eli. I think he is snotty and wish they would dump his inconsistent ass. Those are the teams that have a smart quarterback offense. Some qbs fit with certain teams. Flynn is a smart guy, like him or not. You say all the teams i named had outstanding offenses...while they are good, they arent great by any means...and I am a packers fan. Id like to see them win, but if they don't, Id like a rookie qb to take it. Preferably RG or Luck.

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2
Image
User avatar
Eric Haynes
hunter
 
Posts: 1163
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 pm
Location: St. Lawrence River, NY

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tracker Grizzley » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:35 pm

dont get me wrong..i hate eli..i am a redskin fan..haha..im just not sold on flynn..he might be great..bet if he started two games for cleveland he wouldnt be so wanted..i just feel that wilson had alot more to do with them winning than you..
Tracker Grizzley
hunter
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: VA

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Tangier Island Slacker wrote:I'm not ready to make any steadfast conclusions on the basis of ONE playoff APPEARANCE that came as the result of a 7-game hot streak is all. I simply don't overreact to good (or bad) news in that way, just not my nature. If that makes me an idiot, then so be it.

TIS-
Don't think you're an idiot at 'tall,..in fact,.. believe you're mindset is a good place to be, and is about the same as the rest of us. I don't see where anyone that's posted on here has jumped to some pipe dream conclusions about the future...Most of us Redskin fans are just plain happy to still have the same Flatscreen T.V. set in the end, that we started off with at the beginning of the season..without having a beer bottle thrown clean clear through it, (and Oh!,..beating Dallas once or twice in a season is all thats' ever really mattered and could justify wasting 4hrs of our time each Sunday for 16weeks for over a decade. :yes: )

There's absolutely nuthin', I say, absolutely NUTHIN' wrong with a Redskin fan getting hyped up with the progress that's been made this season. And during EACH of these last 7 games, I myself sat back as a pessimist just waiting for the other foot to drop. I'll be the first to admit I had a very limited amount of faith in the team, (both Offensively and Defensively), that surrounded RG3. Adding him to the team was like pouring perfume over a pig, however, was still very confident of his capabilities regardless, and believe that this guy was the right move..
There's no way that anyone can fudge the numbers, (regardless of ones' opinion), and there's no denying what Robert Griffin has brought to the table.

Respectfully TIS, in terms of outlandish conclusions or representations, gotta' bring this one up-

Tangier Island Slacker wrote:So you're calling it a done deal that trading away several drafts for one player (who happens to be injury-prone) at a time when you have less cap space than every other team in the league was worth it on the basis of ONE playoff APPEARANCE? Allllllllrighty then.

Yeah, I'm not willing to call that a good deal yet. Call me crazy.

Don't think your'e an idiot or crazy,..But do believe you're silly if ya' think there's ONE player,..or ANY player that's ever been drafted in the history of the NFLs' existance that's proven to be "injury resistant".

Cap space or no cap space, NO player is "exempt" from the possibility of being injured,... just ask Peyton Manning :wink:
Last edited by swampbilly 1980 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
User avatar
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9109
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:53 am
Location: Gloucester,Va.

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 pm

swampbilly 1980 wrote:Don't think your'e an idiot or crazy,..But do believe you're silly if ya' think there's ONE player,..or ANY player that's ever been drafted in the history of the NFLs' existance that's proven to be "injury resistant".

Cap space or no cap space, NO player is "exempt" from the possibility of being injured,... just ask Peyton Manning :wink:



Umm...Brett Favre?!?! I'd say 17 straight seasons without missing a game qualifies as "injury resistant"
Image
User avatar
Eric Haynes
hunter
 
Posts: 1163
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 pm
Location: St. Lawrence River, NY

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:Don't think your'e an idiot or crazy,..But do believe you're silly if ya' think there's ONE player,..or ANY player that's ever been drafted in the history of the NFLs' existance that's proven to be "injury resistant".

Cap space or no cap space, NO player is "exempt" from the possibility of being injured,... just ask Peyton Manning :wink:



Umm...Brett Favre?!?! I'd say 17 straight seasons without missing a game qualifies as "injury resistant"

So when he was drafted he came with an " No Injury Guarantee",.. o.k., got it :lol3:



Naw Eric,.. not even Favre was exempt from being "hurt" and "obviously" through 17 seasons a real tough guy,..ummm-

















..........particularly on the FRONT COVER of Sports Illustrated :lol3:

Image
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
User avatar
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9109
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:53 am
Location: Gloucester,Va.

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tracker Grizzley » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:23 pm

ummm...think he said possibility...every player at anytime can be injured during the game..i believe thats what swamp is saying..
Tracker Grizzley
hunter
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: VA

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby Tracker Grizzley » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:27 pm

brett farve..injury resistant..NO...tough as hell..YES...well at least 6 beers and 2 pain pills tough..my brother is a huge green bay fan so I have become smack talk resistant..hahahahaha...and i do like brett farve..helluva player..
Tracker Grizzley
hunter
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: VA

Re: Well,..it's official Skins'..

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Tracker Grizzley wrote:ummm...think he said possibility...every player at anytime can be injured during the game..i believe thats what swamp is saying..

You got it Tracker :thumbsup:

Here's something for ya' Track..I've secretly imbedded the link so that only YOU can view it :biggrin: .(wouldn't want any Favre fans to think anything differently of his supernatural powers :wink: )...

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/pi ... ring/13130
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
User avatar
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9109
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:53 am
Location: Gloucester,Va.

PreviousNext

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ducks27, dwhipper61, recoil slinger and 12 guests