For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.
Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, fowl mouth, callncut
Out of the decision of the mods, we are putting this post up to get the Sticky's set up for the ORGs. This is how it is going to work to help keep the section clean and members happy.
- If you are a chairman, or hold some position in one of the Waterfowl ORGs here, and you would like a STICKY to post your ORGs events, post up here and we will create a STICKY for your ORG.
- Once you have a STICKY thread, all your events must be posted in that STICKY thread. Anything posted outside of it will be pasted into your thread and the outside thread moved from the forum.
- Currently we are going to restrict the STICKY threads to WATERFOWL ORGs since this is a WATERFOWL forum. If we decide to open it up to any and all ORGs, we will put out another thread like this one.
Thanks for your cooperation.
- State Moderator
- Posts: 3310
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:09 pm
- Location: Yulee, FL
Looks like the sticky threads need a little updating.
Weather or Knot
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:26 pm
this thread needs to go away
,IS IT DUCK SEASON YET
THERE AINT NO DUCKS IN VA, ***** sporting goods told me so
you can educate ignorance
you can medicate crazy
but you cant fix stupid
imaduckin up north
- Posts: 3610
- Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: to far north
Return to Virginia Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests