Upcoming Season

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, fowl mouth, callncut

Upcoming Season

Postby HunterVMI » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:22 pm

image.jpg
I am looking to expand my water fowling opportunities this upcoming season and meet some dedicated wing shooters this fall. I am graduate of the Virginia Military Institute and currently serve in the United States Army as a Second Lieutenant. This fall I am stationed at Fort Lee and I'd more than appreciate an opportunity to hunt with some waterfowl hunters from the Central VA area. I'm an experienced outdoorsman and will be more than happy to help out with any blind work or pitching money for more decoys. Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to hearing from you.
HunterVMI
hunter

Re: Upcoming Season

Postby Cajun1085 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 am

Shoot me a PM. I know its a bit far 2 1/2hrs , but Im stationed in Bethesda, MD. Im active duty Army also, 1LT.
GATORTAIL 1646 25GTR

SouthEast Gator-tail
Cajun1085
hunter

Postby cut_un » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:50 am

Welcome to DHC, Glad you joined our group :thumbsup:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby mayhem96 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:49 am

:welcome: and before I say any thing else...THANK YOU for your service :bow: :bow: Without guys like you, we would not be able to enjoy the great outdoors. Hope you get on a bunch this year :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mayhem96
hunter

Postby Willie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:39 am

HunterVMI wrote:
image.jpg
I am looking to expand my water fowling opportunities this upcoming season and meet some dedicated wing shooters this fall. I am graduate of the Virginia Military Institute and currently serve in the United States Army as a Second Lieutenant. This fall I am stationed at Fort Lee and I'd more than appreciate an opportunity to hunt with some waterfowl hunters from the Central VA area. I'm an experienced outdoorsman and will be more than happy to help out with any blind work or pitching money for more decoys. Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome! Couldn't get in to Tech? :tongue: :yes: Just messing...have some good buddies that are VMI grads.
Willie
hunter

Postby HunterVMI » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen, looking forward to a great season. And Willie, as much as I love Hokie Football I couldn't justify it to be the reason To get my education there.
HunterVMI
hunter

Postby The Confederate » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Send me a PM. I'm close to Chesterfield and wouldn't mind an extra guy a few days. Thanks for your service.
Mickey Mouse Club Prostaff
The Confederate
hunter

Postby Willie » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:00 am

HunterVMI wrote:Thanks for the kind words gentlemen, looking forward to a great season. And Willie, as much as I love Hokie Football I couldn't justify it to be the reason To get my education there.

Hahaha...I hear ya!
Willie
hunter

Postby va marsh rat » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:40 pm

I went to the other school in Lexington. :yes: I sent you a PM. Hopefully we can get out for a few hunts this year. :thumbsup:
va marsh rat
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting