For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.
Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, fowl mouth, callncut
I also hunt the Appomattox river bottoms in Amelia and I have never seen any teal but cut_un is absolutely correct when he says the geese return around midday. Numerous times I have flushed them out in the morning dark to have them return after first light or that 10 am to noon window.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 pm
- Location: Chesterfield, VA
A few teal to be had too... enough to actually attempt to hunt for em... probably not, but do kill one here and there!!
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
- Posts: 6023
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:26 am
- Location: Central VA.( Atlantic Flyway)
Silly guys...there ain't no Teal West of 95...you can go ahead and lock thread now.
Bonafide member of the National Ringneck Hunters Association(NRHA)
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:17 pm
- Location: Florida's Spacecoast
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:41 pm
Return to Virginia Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Deadrise and 8 guests