HUNTING PARTNER

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, callncut, fowl mouth

HUNTING PARTNER

Postby LUV2HUNT » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:44 am

AS I HAVE ALREADY READ ON HERE, I AM ANOTHER MILITARY MEMBER WITH PLENTY OF DUCK HUNTING EXPERIENCE BUT NONE IN VA. I LEFT MY HUNTING BUDDY AND HOTSPOTS BACK IN NC. WITH THAT BEING SAID, I SEE WHERE YOU GUYS ARE PLANNING A HUNT. COULD I GET SOME MORE INFO PLEASE. ALSO, I KNOW IT MAKE FREAK SOMEONE OUT, BUT IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A HUNTING BUDDY, I'D BE GLAD TO COME ALONG. I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GO HALF ON GAS AND STUFF FOR THE HUNT. I LIVE IN NEWPORT NEWS. ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN WADE IN AND GET A FEW WOODIES. THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S TIME AND CONSIDERATION.[/b]
LUV2HUNT
hunter

Postby goosesmacker » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:40 pm

Welcome aboard :thumbsup: , this site has a lot of good folks who like to talk about waterfowl.

Goosesmacker
- www.VAWFA.org - are you a member
goosesmacker
hunter

Postby cut_un » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:36 pm

:welcome: to 'de blind " luv2hunt. We have guys all over the state on this site so It's safe to say ...you came to the right spot. I know of one fellow, thou he is quiet now, will be looking for someone to hunt with and he lives "down your way" Just hang around a while, tell us about yourself and I'm sure you will get dialed in quickly.

We will be getting together from time to time and putting on a hunt, may be seaducks in the bay, puddle ducks and geese on a lake or river down your way.. Lots of us have stationary blinds, floaters, you name it. we can "get-er-done" so hang on for 'de ride" again, glad you decided to join the gang :thumbsup:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby LUV2HUNT » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:12 pm

THANKS FOR THE REPLY CUT_UN. I'LL BE HANGING OUT AROUND ON THIS SITE. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A RESPONSIBLE HUNTER THAT I COULD HUNT WITH, AS I AM A RESPONSIBLE AND SAFE ADULT AND I HAVE 4 OR 5 YEARS OF DUCK HUNTING UNDER MY BELT. I'VE BEEN HUNTING BEFORE AND DIDN'T EVEN TAKE MY GUN. THATS HOW DEEP MY PASSION IS. I'D LOVE TO GET TOGETHER AND GO ON A HUNT WITH SOME OF YOU GUYS. I'LL BE WAITING AROUND ON ONE, AS MY BEST DAYS ARE PROBABLY GOING TO BE ON SATURDAY MORNINGS. THANKS AGAIN THOUGH.
LUV2HUNT
hunter

Postby cut_un » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:26 pm

LUV2HUNT wrote:THANKS FOR THE REPLY CUT_UN. I'LL BE HANGING OUT AROUND ON THIS SITE. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET A RESPONSIBLE HUNTER THAT I COULD HUNT WITH, AS I AM A RESPONSIBLE AND SAFE ADULT AND I HAVE 4 OR 5 YEARS OF DUCK HUNTING UNDER MY BELT. I'VE BEEN HUNTING BEFORE AND DIDN'T EVEN TAKE MY GUN. THATS HOW DEEP MY PASSION IS. I'D LOVE TO GET TOGETHER AND GO ON A HUNT WITH SOME OF YOU GUYS. I'LL BE WAITING AROUND ON ONE, AS MY BEST DAYS ARE PROBABLY GOING TO BE ON SATURDAY MORNINGS. THANKS AGAIN THOUGH.

Well, sorry, that's leaves most of us out :toofunny: :toofunny:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Just kidding, we will get you in on some huntin "Va. Style"
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers